SHELLY 1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just wonder if anybody on the Australia trip in November is flying down from Newcastle?????????? Would be nice to to say Hi. Shelly 1
AltyJohn
(Member)
Hi Shelly, Just to say hello. I am booked on the Australia trip leaving Nov 13th and will also be doing the New Zealand add on afterwards. I will be flying down from Manchester. Only 7 weeks to go now. Can't wait.
AbbaDave
(Member)
Hello John, i'm on the tour also just the Australia bit, jetting down from Birmingham via National Express though am from wales, just 7 weeks and they seem to be passing fast!!! see you at Heathrow
AltyJohn
(Member)
Hi Dave, Yes the time is certainly flying by. I haven't booked any of the optional excursions - still deciding - but probably won't do the bush bbq (I am sure that I will be eating enough as it is). I would be up to see Grease in Sydney though!!!
SHELLY 1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'AltyJohn' wrote:

Hi Dave, Yes the time is certainly flying by. I haven't booked any of the optional excursions - still deciding - but probably won't do the bush bbq (I am sure that I will be eating enough as it is). I would be up to see Grease in Sydney though!!!

Hi John,

Reading your message wonder about what you said about Grease.Is this an extra trip or just somethin you fancy doing???? Up for any new ideas. Shelly 1

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi John not booked the bush bbq may see when get there but I fancy hopping down to a bar in alice one of the nights, I have booked the western McDonnell ranges, blue mountains, Sydney cruise and freemantle, want to book the kuranda skyrail, am def on for Grease, just deciding which night to do it on prob the last the 28th, its on at the Lyric about a 20 min walk from hotel or a ten min taxi ride, book through Travelmaster, regards dave
AltyJohn
(Member)
'SHELLY wrote:

'AltyJohn' wrote:

Hi John,

Reading your message wonder about what you said about Grease.Is this an extra trip or just somethin you fancy doing???? Up for any new ideas. Shelly 1

http://sydneylyric.com.au/index.php/whats-on/coming-soon/Grease ). This is not an optional trip provided by JY - but a good way to pass an evening.

AbbaDave
(Member)
'AltyJohn' wrote:

'SHELLY wrote:

'AltyJohn' wrote:

Hi John,

http://sydneylyric.com.au/index.php/whats-on/coming-soon/Grease ). This is not an optional trip provided by JY - but a good way to pass an evening.

Hi Shelley/John

Grease opens in Sydney for 10 weeks from Oct 13th, was thinking of going on the final night in Sydney 28th Nov, be a nice added touch to our time in Aus

this is my original message I put out...

Hi Julia

i wonder if you or any of the JY team could possibly tell me which day of our Australia tour the Blue mountains and Featherdale tour will be in Sydney thats if anybody knows yet as am thinking of booking a show in Sydney and would need to book it soon, do you think i would be safe booking my show on our last night in Sydney which would be Thurs 28th Nov

many thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

The day of the Blue Mountains and Featherdale optional excursion hasn't been confirmed yet, but I've been advised that the day with the most free time in Sydney is the final day, so if you were to book a show this would probably be the best day to do it. If you do decide book a show, please let your tour manager know. This way, if the tour manager needs to rearrange the itinerary or any activities in Sydney for whatever reason, they can take this into account so you don't miss out.

Thanks,

Tim

SHELLY 1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'AbbaDave' wrote:

'AltyJohn' wrote:

'SHELLY wrote:

'AltyJohn' wrote:

Hi John,

Hi Shelley/John

Grease opens in Sydney for 10 weeks from Oct 13th, was thinking of going on the final night in Sydney 28th Nov, be a nice added touch to our time in Aus

Hi Julia

i wonder if you or any of the JY team could possibly tell me which day of our Australia tour the Blue mountains and Featherdale tour will be in Sydney thats if anybody knows yet as am thinking of booking a show in Sydney and would need to book it soon, do you think i would be safe booking my show on our last night in Sydney which would be Thurs 28th Nov

many thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

The day of the Blue Mountains and Featherdale optional excursion hasn't been confirmed yet, but I've been advised that the day with the most free time in Sydney is the final day, so if you were to book a show this would probably be the best day to do it. If you do decide book a show, please let your tour manager know. This way, if the tour manager needs to rearrange the itinerary or any activities in Sydney for whatever reason, they can take this into account so you don't miss out.

Thanks,

Tim

H John,Dave This sounds lie a great idea.Have had problems with the link that you sent. Have you booked tickets yet. shelly 1

AltyJohn
(Member)
'SHELLY wrote:

'AbbaDave' wrote:

'AltyJohn' wrote:

'SHELLY wrote:

'AltyJohn' wrote:

Hi John,

Hi Shelley/John

Hi Julia

many thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks,

Tim

H John,Dave This sounds lie a great idea.Have had problems with the link that you sent. Have you booked tickets yet. shelly 1

Hi Shelly, I have not yet booked tickets for Grease - I will probably wait until we are in Oz and we know for sure that the last night in Sydney is the best night to book.

AbbaDave
(Member)
http://sydneylyric.com.au/  hope it works, no not booked for Grease yet still debating when to do it, don't want to miss out, keeping an eye on tickets maybe hold out till the itinerary arrives in case it clashes with something but knowing me I do get a little impatient sometimes, just six weeks now!