Lynje
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have travelled with JY on two previous occasions but never this far. Will be stopping in Singapore for a few days before jouning the Australia party in Perth. I have also booked the New Zealand add on so will be meeting more new faces in November I understand. I have been told that one other lady will be taking the same holiday options, leaving Heathrow on 12th October , and I would be grateful if she would get in touch.
AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi can't wait for your tour to get underway cause soon as you get back we'll be off, November 13th, have a super time and look forward to seeing a review of some sort before we jet off, Dave
SHELLY 1
(Member)
'AbbaDave' wrote:

Hi can't wait for your tour to get underway cause soon as you get back we'll be off, November 13th, have a super time and look forward to seeing a review of some sort before we jet off, Dave

Hi Dave 7 weeks tomor and we will be on the way. I am sorted and just need a few bits and bobs to get. Hope the visa comes and then will be a happy bunny. Wonder which parts of the uk we are all from???? from Shelly 1

AbbaDave
(Member)
'SHELLY wrote:

'AbbaDave' wrote:

Hi Dave 7 weeks tomor and we will be on the way. I am sorted and just need a few bits and bobs to get. Hope the visa comes and then will be a happy bunny. Wonder which parts of the uk we are all from???? from Shelly 1

Hi Shelly 7 weeks now and counting down, am staying overnight in Birmingham on the Tues nr the coach station hoping to get a better nights sleep than I would at home b4 we go, I too are sorted pretty much, I am sure there will be many opportunities to chat b4 we reach Perth, not sure what happens ref to the visa if it just gets electronically added to our passport or if something comes with the final docs, we shall soon find out, see you soon Dave