SHELLY 1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi friends,

Just back from one holiday and looking at 2013. I fancy Australia but wonder when is the best time????? Thinking about november? But would love some tips from you all.

Shelly 1

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Shelly 1,

I am booked on the October holiday and expecting differing temperatures whilst in Australia. I believe Perth will be moderate around 25/27c whilst Ayres Rock , Alice springs to be in the 30's whilst Cairns could be upper 30's.

I have relations south of Sydney and speaking to them last week they said temperatures were around 22c.

October / November is their spring time so the longer you leave it temperatures will be higher.

I will be doing a tour testimonial on return mid November ( am doing New Zealand add - on as well) so I will mention above in it for you.

Eric

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've been to Australia a few times (once with JY), and it's such a vast country it's hard to be exact about temperatures.

November/December is late spring/early summer, and is probably a good a time as any, especially as you "escape" some of the winter in the UK.

Having said that it can reach the mid 30's (and higher) in many parts of Australia anytime from November to February. For example, I was in Perth & Adelaide January this year and most of the time it was into the low 40's.

I love Australia, and I'm sure you will.

Stuart