Rusty
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

Any advice welcomed on what will be my first holiday as a solo.

I am thinking of going to Prague in October,

and plucking up courage !!

Rusty.[/size][/font]

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Rusty

Welcome to you I have been in 9 JY tours far and wide...I have been to Prague but not with JY... It is a city full of history and architecture I hope you have fun...have a look on the review section and see if anybody has sent in a report.

Happy traveling and if I can help at all just ask.

Cindy

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Rusty

Take a few minutes to browse through the Forum, particularly at the Newbies section to see what others have said about these trips and that should reassure you that booking a holiday could be one of the wisest decisions you've made in a long time. Be careful though - once you're hooked, there's no escape! ;)

Sally

lesley07
(Member)
'Rusty' wrote:

Hi All,

Any advice welcomed on what will be my first holiday as a solo.

I am thinking of going to Prague in October,

and plucking up courage !!

Rusty.[/size][/font]

Hi

I went on my first Just You holiday in 2010. I had a short list of places I wanted to visit and just went for it! First trip was to China. It was a great experience and lived up to my expectations! Have also been to west coast of USA and India. This year it's New England and Canada. My advice is go for it. You will meet lots of interesting people.

Hope this helps you make up your mind

Lesley

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just go for it, you wont regret it.
daveJB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rusty

You've found your destination, go ahead and book it, you will be in good company.

I haven't been there my self but I'm sure you will have a great time.

Dave.

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Rusty,

Go with the flow, always choose somewhere that you have always wanted to see. Praque is on my bucket list and I will get there one day. I have just booked 2 holidays, Heart of Alpine Europe followed 2 weeks later by Scotland. So many firsts that I will see on these 2 trips. I have never been back to a place that I have been to before.:D

Jan.

Janetm
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I did Prague as my first Just You last year to try them as it was a short break and not too long to wait to come home if I didn't like it.

It was brilliant so I went to Tuscany in April and booked for Canada next month.

Go for it

Janet

daveJB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rusty

You've found your destination so the next step is to book, once you do book

you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

I haven't been to Prague but if it's anything like the JY holidays I've been on it will be great

and your fellow travelers will help to make it a holiday to remember.

Dave.