RioRita
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Really looking forward to my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia on 30th Oct, just wondered who else was going? This will be my 4th long haul holiday with JY and I haven't had a bad one yet. Looking forward to meeting up with my fellow travellers.

Roger S
(Member)
Hi, Just booked for Vietnam (not doing Cambodia) departing on 30 Oct.
Gilliano
(Member)
'Roger wrote:

Hi I'm booked to go Oct 30th, really looking forward to it,did Thailand 3 yrs ago had a great time.How are you taking your money, been told sterling ok to take change it in hotels. look forward to meeting you.

Roger S
(Member)
'Gilliano' wrote:

'Roger wrote:

Hi I'm booked to go Oct 30th, really looking forward to it,did Thailand 3 yrs ago had a great time.How are you taking your money, been told sterling ok to take change it in hotels. look forward to meeting you.

Hi, did Costa Rica last year with JY and enjoyed it so thought I'd try Vietnam.

Looking at threads, think I'll stick with the "good ol yankee dollar".

Looking forward to meeting you.

adders103
(Member)
Hi

I'm doing this trip. My first JY holiday. Until the other week I was going a week later but circumstances meant I had to bring it forward by a week. JY were very helpful in doing the change.

Definitely taking Dollars - I believe that you can use them as currency. Changing money in a hotel is usually a costly thing to do

Excited and nervous as never done this sort of holiday before. Have traveled but usually on my own or with just one friend. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends

Lynn

Gilliano
(Member)
'adders103' wrote:

Hi

I'm doing this trip. My first JY holiday. Until the other week I was going a week later but circumstances meant I had to bring it forward by a week. JY were very helpful in doing the change.

Definitely taking Dollars - I believe that you can use them as currency. Changing money in a hotel is usually a costly thing to do

Excited and nervous as never done this sort of holiday before. Have traveled but usually on my own or with just one friend. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends

Lynn

Hi Lynn

My name is Gill ,I'm booked on same trip, been once before with JY to Thailand had a great time.Taking dollars to,look forward to meeting everyone.

adders103
(Member)
Hi Gill

Hard to believe that this time in 2 weeks we'll be over half way there!

Really looking forward to it. Almost sorted, couple of bits left to do/get

Lynn

'Gilliano' wrote:

'adders103' wrote:

Hi

Lynn

Hi Lynn

My name is Gill ,I'm booked on same trip, been once before with JY to Thailand had a great time.Taking dollars to,look forward to meeting everyone.

Roger S
(Member)
Hi, has anyone had an email from Chris with everyone email address ?

I've put some photos on Flickr but wold like to have contact addresses.

Roger

adders103
(Member)
Hi Roger

Not heard from Chris with email addresses. But did get your email with link to the photos. Think quite a few of us have had it so you should be able to pick up the email addresses from there.

Hope you're ok. Blooming cold here isn't it?!

Lynn

Roger S
(Member)
Hi Lyn,

I got an email list from Chris either the same day of my post here.

That is when I put the photo link out.

I'm fine thanks back into regular sleep times at last. Turned cold here today.

Roger

adders103
(Member)
'Roger wrote:

Hi Lyn,

I got an email list from Chris either the same day of my post here.

That is when I put the photo link out.

I'm fine thanks back into regular sleep times at last. Turned cold here today.

Roger

Hi Roger

Can you send me the email list please?

I didn't get it :s

Thanks

Lynn