Nesi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone,

I am new to JY and just booked my first singles holiday to Cuba. Looking forward to it but, like many others I suppose, bit nervous. Never been on holiday on my own before especially far way from EU. I worried a bit for the weather in Cuba during this period. Will be nice to hear some feedback from others have been already to Cuba in October. Many thanks,

Nesi

crocodylus
(Member)
'Nesi' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to JY and just booked my first singles holiday to Cuba. Looking forward to it but, like many others I suppose, bit nervous. Never been on holiday on my own before especially far way from EU. I worried a bit for the weather in Cuba during this period. Will be nice to hear some feedback from others have been already to Cuba in October. Many thanks,

Nesi

Hi Nesi

I look forward to meeting you on this

trip, (if I ever finish packing)

Nesi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'crocodylus' wrote:

'Nesi' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Nesi

Hi Nesi

I look forward to meeting you on this

trip, (if I ever finish packing)

Hi Christine,

Yes, I am looking forward too. Hope will be nice trip:thumbup: (At least you are talking of finish packing, and I didn't start yet) 😉