MargaretDL
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi anyone going to cost de la luz sept17 i amm going from east midlands would love to hear from you margaret
Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
'MargaretDL' wrote:

hi anyone going to cost de la luz sept17 i amm going from east midlands would love to hear from you margaret

Hi Margaret

I am going on that holiday too. Not long now! I fly out of Birmingham. Apparently there are 7 of us going from there. Horribly early flight at 6.20am but at least we'll have the day in the sun.

See you there.

Jools:cool:

MargaretDL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jools' wrote:

'MargaretDL' wrote:

Hi Margaret

I am going on that holiday too. Not long now! I fly out of Birmingham. Apparently there are 7 of us going from there. Horribly early flight at 6.20am but at least we'll have the day in the sun.

See you there.

Jools:cool:

hi jools my flight is early 7.30 too like you say we can unpack then relax in the sun look forward to meeting you margaret

MargaretDL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi jools re cost de la luz can you tell me if there are safes in rooms regards margaret
joybelle
(Member)
I`m going to Costa de la Luz on September 17th also flying from East Midlands.

Looking forward to meeting you

Joy

valfrow
(Member)
Hello Margaret

I am going to Costa de Luz on 17 Sept and have flight from East Mids. Also my friend Gill has booked so you can meet us at the airport !

Very early start as will be leaving home about 4am but sure the holiday will be worth it.

I have been on a few Solo holidays but this is Gill's first singles holiday. I have been telling her how good these holidys are for people on their own but end up NOT being on their own unless they want it that way !!

Will be in touch again so we can spot you at East Mids.

Really looking forward to it.

Val

MargaretDL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi val thanks for getting in touch will look forward to meeting you and jill at airport like you say early start but hopefully we can relax in the afternoon hope to hear from you nearer the time

margaret

MargaretDL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'joybelle' wrote:

I`m going to Costa de la Luz on September 17th also flying from East Midlands.

Looking forward to meeting you

Joy

hi joy nice to hear from you look forward to meeting you too first time on my own for 10 years ner vous margaret

MargaretDL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'valfrow' wrote:

Hello Margaret

I am going to Costa de Luz on 17 Sept and have flight from East Mids. Also my friend Gill has booked so you can meet us at the airport !

Very early start as will be leaving home about 4am but sure the holiday will be worth it.

I have been on a few Solo holidays but this is Gill's first singles holiday. I have been telling her how good these holidys are for people on their own but end up NOT being on their own unless they want it that way !!

Will be in touch again so we can spot you at East Mids.

Really looking forward to it.

Val

hi val pleased to hear from you look forward to meeting you both

hope we can get in touch like you say nearer the time margaret

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I am going on this trip on 10th September, Is anyone else on the community going on the 10th,
Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi again Margaret

I completely misread the date of your trip. I have just returned!! All I can say is that you will have the most fantastic holiday. The hotel is wonderful, views superb. Food is plentiful, albeit not terribly hot by the time you get it.

Yes there are safes in each room but you have to pay so much per day and pay it up front when you check in. But it's well worth it. I paid around 30 euros. You don't need to take a beach towel. Pay a 10 euro deposit and you can get a fresh beach towel daily and then you get the deposit back at the end of your holiday.

The trip to Seville is a must. The cathedral and especially the palace are beautiful. There's not time to do that and the river trip option though so you'll need to decide ahead of time which you prefer. Tevira is a lovely little town and we all wished we had longer to spend there. I didn't do either of the other excursions because I wanted to lie in the sun and relax.

have a great time.

Jools :thumbup:

kittycat
(Member)
Hello Rosie9

I am new to the forum.

I am going to Costa de la Luz on the 10th September flying from Manchester. This is my first holiday with Just You and I am looking forward to it. I went on a Discovery Weekend to Leeds last May for a taster and enjoyed it and from reading reports on this site everyone seems to enjoy wherever they go.

If this holiday proves a success I am hoping to go further afield next year there are a couple of tours in the USA that I fancy.

i see from postings on page 1 that a couple of people have received a Discovery magazine - how do we get these can anyone tell me.

Val R

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kittycat' wrote:

Hello Rosie9

I am new to the forum.

I am going to Costa de la Luz on the 10th September flying from Manchester. This is my first holiday with Just You and I am looking forward to it. I went on a Discovery Weekend to Leeds last May for a taster and enjoyed it and from reading reports on this site everyone seems to enjoy wherever they go.

If this holiday proves a success I am hoping to go further afield next year there are a couple of tours in the USA that I fancy.

i see from postings on page 1 that a couple of people have received a Discovery magazine - how do we get these can anyone tell me.

Val R

Hi Val, this will be my second trip with Just you,on the 10th Sept, I am flying from Liverpool, so will meet you presumably at the hotel. I went on the America Golden West Tour in April, A fantastic experience, which I can tell you all about when I meet you, As soon as I arrived home I booked this holiday in Sept as a completely different experience with Just you from Touring, as I like to try different types of Holiday. As for the discovery Magazine, Mine came through automaticaly as I am on the Mailing list, I see this morning that there is a thread for the discovery Magazine, so perhaps if you asked the question on there, it would be of help to you.

Hope I have been of help to you

Regards R