Zimbo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked for Apulia on the 10th August. Is anyone else out there going on the same holiday?My wife recently passed away after almost 42 years of marriage. I am very nervous also excited about making this trip. I live in Zimbabwe and will be on holiday from early July in the UK. Hello to you all!
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello to you

I have not been on this tour but I am sure you will have a great time, Have fun,

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Zimbo,

Apulia is one of the most popular Italian tours by all accounts, so you should be in for a good time.

Mark

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Zimbo

I am sure you will have a good time in Apulia. I personally have not been there. Enjoy your experience travelling with Just You. There is no need to be nervous. You will be very well looked after and will meet lots of new people.

Jaya

Angela Bingham
(Member)
'Zimbo' wrote:

I have just booked for Apulia on the 10th August. Is anyone else out there going on the same holiday?My wife recently passed away after almost 42 years of marriage. I am very nervous also excited about making this trip. I live in Zimbabwe and will be on holiday from early July in the UK. Hello to you all!

Hi Zimbo

Like you I too lost my partner, 30 years of marriage for me. I went on my first JY holiday last year in June also to Apulia. The holiday was lovely, good hotel, lovely food and huge swimming pool which was much needed as it was v hot ( although you probably won't feel it as much living in Zimbabwe) I found my travelling companions to be really friendly and good company, I don't think you will have any worries with JY. Have a great time.

Ange