crissy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just joined the group and am a little nervous to say the least. I have booked on the Leeds weekend on 2nd August 2013 and wondered if any of you may be going on the same weekend and also may be able to put my mind at rest?
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Crissy

Even though I have not booked the Leeds weekend I can assure you that you will have a good time since you are going with Just You. For my first trip with Just You, I took the plunge and booked Jordan and have had no regrets. Since Jordan I have been on 3 other Just You holidays and each one has been wonderful. Hopefully you will find the courage to book a longer trip after your weekend in Leeds.

Regards

Jaya

crissy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Crissy

Even though I have not booked the Leeds weekend I can assure you that you will have a good time since you are going with Just You. For my first trip with Just You, I took the plunge and booked Jordan and have had no regrets. Since Jordan I have been on 3 other Just You holidays and each one has been wonderful. Hopefully you will find the courage to book a longer trip after your weekend in Leeds.

Regards

Jaya

Thanks I am hoping to book on a weeks holiday abroad after this one so fingers crossed.

Crissy

bubblewrap57
(Member)
Hi Crissy

I've booked this trip too, as my first JY holiday. Where are you travelling from, I've just booked my train from Stevenage.

Regards

Nicky