Sue H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

This is my first trip with justyou and I wondered if anyone else was also going to Andalucia on 27 June - I am flying from Bristol.

Sue

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue

I did this trip in September 2010 and just wanted to say that you have chosen a great destination for your first trip with Just You. You will have a wonderful time. Do try to go and see Alhambra Palace if you can.

Regards

Jaya

Carolyn
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

Hi everyone

This is my first trip with justyou and I wondered if anyone else was also going to Andalucia on 27 June - I am flying from Bristol.

Sue

Hi Sue ..... See you there !

I am on the same holiday , first JY , flying from East Midlands.

Sue H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Sue

I did this trip in September 2010 and just wanted to say that you have chosen a great destination for your first trip with Just You. You will have a wonderful time. Do try to go and see Alhambra Palace if you can.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya

Thanks for your message, it looks lovely and it's nice to hear good feedback.

Sue

Sue H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Carolyn' wrote:

'Sue wrote:

Hi everyone

Sue

Hi Sue ..... See you there !

I am on the same holiday , first JY , flying from East Midlands.

Hi Carolyn

Thanks for your message, look forward to seeing you there. The place looks lovely.

Sue

lynnie
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

Hi everyone

Sue

Hi Sue

I am also going to Andalucia on 27 June flying from Bristol. this is my second holiday with JY, went to Catelonia and Barcelona last year and had a lovely time.

Perhaps we could meet up at the airport?

Lynne

Debbie12
(Member)
Hi girls, sounds like you're going to have a great time, I'm hoping to do this trip at Christmas, so let me know how you get on, Debbie
deliaann
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

Hi everyone

Sue

Hello Sue,

I have just booked a trip to Andalucía for June 2014, I would be interested in how your trip went. I have just joined Just You and so far have had good feed back, Delia

JulietLima
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

Hi everyone

Sue

Hi, I'm also on this trip flying from Manchester, it will be my 5th JY holiday so looking forward to it.

Julie

Sue H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lynnie' wrote:

'Sue wrote:

Hi everyone

Sue

Hi Sue

I am also going to Andalucia on 27 June flying from Bristol. this is my second holiday with JY, went to Catelonia and Barcelona last year and had a lovely time.

Perhaps we could meet up at the airport?

Lynne

Hi Lynne

Sorry have only just seen your message. I hope you get this before you set off tomorrow. Would be great to meet at the airport - here is my mobile number: ***********.

Hope to see you there (I will be wearing blue trousers and carrying a white bag).

Sue

*Please note: This message has been edited to remove personal information. Lynne, please contact us via the forum so we can pass on this information to you directly.