Caz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

First holiday I have booked with JY, have booked Andalucia on the 1st June flying from Manchester. Can anyone tell me about this holiday if they have been or has anyone out there booked this holiday, would love to know. Still can't believe I took the plunge. Carolx

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caz,

I did this holiday in November and think you've made a good choice. The hotel is nice enough and food was buffet style at both breakfast and dinner.

The included excursions are good to some nice places if thats your thing, I liked Ronda best but they were all worth going on.

If you take both optional excursions (Gibralter and Alhambra Palace) you will have a full week with only one free day. Of the two I enjoyed Gibralter but others preferred Alhambra palace its just personal preference, wouldn't have missed either.

On the free day we had some of us spent it strolling around Mijas but others decided to go to Malaga on public transport.

If you get Clair as your tour manager she ivery good and so helpful.

Mick

Caz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for that Mick, I have booked Gibraltor and Alhambra Palace, I do have an aversion to heights and the other two trips seem to be high up, which worries me. Did you travel on narrow mountain roads to get there?

Cazx

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caz,

Ronda was quite high and we went up mountain roads but they weren't that bad in my opinion, basically "A" roads on a mountain side. Ronda is a really nice place with loads of history.

Thick the most narrow were when we went up the Rock at Gibralter in a mini-bus to see the Apes, but you don't want to miss that its a real highlight and only a short drive.

Mick

hell its me
(Member)
Thank you Mick for your info. I am really lookingforward tomy trip. My first on my own. Anita.