• (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everybody..just joined today.
Justforme
(Member)
'Angel1111' wrote:

Hello everybody..just joined today.

Hi angel 1111,

Just to reassure you - I was a newbie last year , did the Highlights of Tuscany trip, had a great time!

I `ve booked a long haul trip for this year and regret not having travelled with JY far sooner!

You will enjoy your first trip with this company and for sure, it won`t be your last!

Jan

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome

I shall be going in my 9th JY tour shortly so if there is nothing I can help you with just ask.

Cindy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Oops typing error ....

Should read if there is ANYTHING I can help with just ask!!!

Cindy

Maddy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Angel,

Nixon has done 8 trips, soon to be 9, I have just booked my 14th and lots of us have done even more, so whichever trip you choose you'll find someone with the answer to your questions.

We were all nervous first time but look at us now, constantly on the look out for where we can go next.

Everyone is very friendly, just go throught he list of destinations, choose somewhere you'd like to go and prepare for a good time in good company.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome Angel

I would say just pick a destination you always wanted to see and book it. Travelling with Just You is great. Your nervousness soon disappears as soon as you arrive at the airport and meet some of your fellow travellers. Most people are in the same boat and there are always a few who are travelling for the first time with Just You. So you will have a mixture of seasoned travellers and first timers, but everyone is friendly and you are taken care of from start to finish. I have been on 4 Just You holidays to date and each one has been interesting.

Jaya