Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I am going to china in may and was wondering if any one who had been before had any tips for this trip, and are there any hidden extras that you need to pay for? Not sure how much money i should take. I have already read the reviews on here and really looking forward to it.

Many thanks

Lucinda

PaulineD
(Member)
'Lucinda' wrote:

Hello

I am going to china in may and was wondering if any one who had been before had any tips for this trip, and are there any hidden extras that you need to pay for? Not sure how much money i should take. I have already read the reviews on here and really looking forward to it.

Many thanks

Lucinda

Hi Lucinda,

Glad you have asked these questions.

Not long to go now!!!! 5 weeks today. (not that I am counting!!)

Looking forward to meeting you at the airport.

PaulineD

PaulineD
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'Lucinda' wrote:

Hello

Many thanks

Lucinda

Hi Lucinda,

PaulineD

PS.

Ooops! It's 5 weeks tomorrow (5 weeks today I travel down to Gatwick!!)

Sorry.

PaulineD

PaulineD
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'Lucinda' wrote:

Hello

Many thanks

Lucinda

Hi Lucinda,

PaulineD

PS.

Ooops! It's 5 weeks tomorrow (5 weeks today I travel down to Gatwick!!)

Sorry.

Pauline

richardian
(Member)
'Lucinda' wrote:

Hello

Many thanks

Lucinda

Good evening Lucinda.

I too am going to China on this tour with JY & also, have been wondering how much money to take with me.

The itinery states that the tour is full board, but I believe that Shanghai can be expensive; I'm still deciding how many Yaun to take with me.

Regards,

Richard.

PaulineD
(Member)
'richardian' wrote:

'Lucinda' wrote:

Hello

Many thanks

Lucinda

Good evening Lucinda.

I too am going to China on this tour with JY & also, have been wondering how much money to take with me.

The itinery states that the tour is full board, but I believe that Shanghai can be expensive; I'm still deciding how many Yaun to take with me.

Regards,

Richard.

Hi Lucinda and Richard,

I am wondering that too!!!!!

PaulineD

Nina001
(Member)
Hi

I dont think we will need much as its full board - so just additional money for additional trips or shopping ...

Look forward to seeing you at the airport

Nina