Patrick64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm just new to the group and never been on holiday on my own, as I am on my own I don't really go anywhere. Any recommendations for first holiday? :blush:
Frankieb
(Member)
'Patrick64' wrote:

Hi I'm just new to the group and never been on holiday on my own, as I am on my own I don't really go anywhere. Any recommendations for first holiday? :blush:

Hi, Patrick, I'm going on my first solo holiday with J.Y. on May9th to Andalucia. I've chosen this one to see if it suits me. Perhaps we could meet each other there. Frank.

Auntie D
(Member)
'Patrick64' wrote:

HI Patrick,

"The world's your oyster"!!

Take a good look at the brochure, decide where you think you would like and go for it!!

Been on many JY holidays, USA and Europe, and enjoyed every single one of them. You're well looked after from beginning to end, you'll make some good friends and see some fascinating places.

Depends on whether you want to take a long haul, or short European break, perhaps a short haul one might suit you for your first trip and then you will see how fantastic these tours can be.

Good luck and GO FOR IT!!

If I can be of any further help, please get in touch.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Denise

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Patrick,

Just pick what you fancy (beach, touring, city, etc), I've done 8 JY hols with 9 & 10 booked, they've all been good.

Mick