whitty
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Am booked on this trip my 2nd jy holiday,1st one was 5 years ago,flying out 1st may,was just wondering if any other forum users are going,i am travelling up the day before from gloucestershire.

andy

whitty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
only 6 days to go now,will see my fellow travelers at heathrow next wednesday,have got my mosquito spray as advised.
whitty
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Back now,had a brilliant time,scenery outstanding,met some brilliant people,lots of laughs,hotel fantastic,cannot fault any of the meals in hotel,cleared my plate every night,did not need the mosquito spray but those going later in year will need theres,only thing we could not do was the cable car ride as weather was closing in when we were due to go on it,but everthing else was done,lovelly sunshine for most of trip,bucketed down when we were at the schnapps disteriallery but that was the only time during day,one night we had a thunder storm,but otherwise glorius weather.

Our tour manager ian was brilliant and a fountain of knowledge,staff at hotel were some of the best,those going later on make sure you pack your cameras.

andy