Aliliz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm new to to single's holidays and have booked to go to Russia in August 2013. I'd be interested to know other people's experiences in Russia particularly if they travelled in Aug last year - climate etc.

It would be good to contact others who might be going this year.

Cheers

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ali, is that the Golden Circle tour? I'm not booked on it, but I'm intererested in doing it in a couple of years time, so I hope you have a wonderful time and be sure to write a full review of the tour when you return!

All the best,

Bob

RosieMo
(Member)
Hi, I'm on the Russia trip in August - the regular one, not the Golden Ring unfortunately. I think August should be a good time to travel - apparently St Petersburg temps are rather like the UK, and Moscow may be a few degrees warmer and maybe a bit muggy.

Anyway, it's the only time I could travel, so I'm going to make the best of it!

RM.

Aliliz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Ali, is that the Golden Circle tour? I'm not booked on it, but I'm intererested in doing it in a couple of years time, so I hope you have a wonderful time and be sure to write a full review of the tour when you return!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob

No its not the Golden Circle tour its the 8 day holiday. I am really looking forward to going although a little daunting as it is my first singles holiday. Very excited non the less!

Alison

Amanda111
(Member)
Hi Aliliz

Im also new to singles holidays and Im off to Russia ( moscow and St P) in May , so ill let you know how it goes

Amanda

'Aliliz' wrote:

Hi, I'm new to to single's holidays and have booked to go to Russia in August 2013. I'd be interested to know other people's experiences in Russia particularly if they travelled in Aug last year - climate etc.

It would be good to contact others who might be going this year.

Cheers