Kaate
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello to all fellow travellers booked on this tour of China. It is my first time with Just for You and I am looking forward to meeting fellow travellers and new friends. Any tips, advice or just a plain hello from any of you would be nice.
deewhite02
(Member)
'Kaate' wrote:

Hello to all fellow travellers booked on this tour of China. It is my first time with Just for You and I am looking forward to meeting fellow travellers and new friends. Any tips, advice or just a plain hello from any of you would be nice.

Hi, I've been on this trip and had a fantastic time.Only advise I can say is take a mix of clothes.We had difficulty cashing travellers cheques and they didn't except credit card in the supermarket,I think it was Chengdu.Silk/jade shop etc fine.Welcome to our happy home of single travellers.D

karensymonds
(Member)
Hi, I am also going in Oct (9th). Thanks deewhite for very useful advice. Any more gratefully received. K
Kaate
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'deewhite02' wrote:

'Kaate' wrote:

Hi, I've been on this trip and had a fantastic time.Only advise I can say is take a mix of clothes.We had difficulty cashing travellers cheques and they didn't except credit card in the supermarket,I think it was Chengdu.Silk/jade shop etc fine.Welcome to our happy home of single travellers.D

Thanks for the welcome. Thanks for info.

Kaate
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'karensymonds' wrote:

Hi, I am also going in Oct (9th). Thanks deewhite for very useful advice. Any more gratefully received. K

Look forward to meeting you. kate