Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to all

I hear there are 30 other people booked for the Canadian Rockies trip

so I would love to chat to one or two to get to know you before we go. This is my second trip with JY as I did the Kenya one last year. Are there any people who live in Southampton or round about as it would be good to meet up perhaps. Also if anyone wants a lift on the day I have been offered a ride by a friend and there would be space for one other.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Sue Southampton

Figleaf
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

Hi to all

so I would love to chat to one or two to get to know you before we go. This is my second trip with JY as I did the Kenya one last year. Are there any people who live in Southampton or round about as it would be good to meet up perhaps. Also if anyone wants a lift on the day I have been offered a ride by a friend and there would be space for one other.

Sue Southampton

Hi Sue

I live in Southampton and have experienced the Canadian Rockies holiday. It was a most memorable one. Would be happy to meet with you (as we are local to each other) and chat about it over coffee or maybe something a little stronger.

Steve

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[Dear Steve

I would love to meet up and hear about your trip to Canada and especially to see any photos you took as I am a very keen photographer. If you give your email address to Ben I will also do so then we can arrange something.

Sue Southampton

quote='Figleaf' pid='225291' dateline='1363468850']

'Sue wrote:

Hi to all

Sue Southampton

Hi Sue

I live in Southampton and have experienced the Canadian Rockies holiday. It was a most memorable one. Would be happy to meet with you (as we are local to each other) and chat about it over coffee or maybe something a little stronger.

Steve

Clairevt
(Member)
:)

Hi Sue and Steve

I'm hoping to book up on the Canadian Rockies holiday in September/October this year. I'm fairly local to both of you - Verwood about 30 mins from Southampton.

Would be great to chat.

Claire

Figleaf
(Member)
Hi Sue and Claire

I am happy for Ben to forward my email address to both of you so we can arrange a get together. Then I will be able to give you an insight

into this great holiday.

Steve.

Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

I have finally booked. I was previously told there were 44 places but when I booked this week, was told 30 were booked and 6 places left! A mixed group of ages too from 40's to 70 I believe.

I have also booked the Lake Louise trip upfront and now received details of other trips with the booking confirmation so will have a look at those.

Not long now!:D

Clairevt
(Member)
Hi ~Steve

Ben gave me your address and I've sent you and email. Happy to chat whenever you're free,

Claire

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Lain

I assume you are going in June, if so if you give Ben your email address I will answer and give you mine so we can get to know each other before the trip. I have booked the extra excursion as well.

Sue Southampton

'Lain' wrote:

Hi there

I have finally booked. I was previously told there were 44 places but when I booked this week, was told 30 were booked and 6 places left! A mixed group of ages too from 40's to 70 I believe.

I have also booked the Lake Louise trip upfront and now received details of other trips with the booking confirmation so will have a look at those.

Not long now!:D

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Claire

It would be great to have a chat with you so if you give Ben your email address we can swap them and have a chat. My sister lives in Verwood.

Regards Sue Southampton

'Clairevt' wrote:

Hi Sue and Steve

I'm hoping to book up on the Canadian Rockies holiday in September/October this year. I'm fairly local to both of you - Verwood about 30 mins from Southampton.

Would be great to chat.

Claire

Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Yes sorry, I put the date on title instead. Booked on 11th June trip.

Ben - please can you swap mine & Sue's email addresses to us?

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

I have done this for you 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Dream chaser
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

Hi to all

Sue Southampton

Hi Sue, I am also booked on the June Rockies trip, I did India last year for my first Just You holiday. I live in Elmer which is between Bognor and Littlehampton so not too far from you.Would be quite nice to meet up with a few fellow travelers beforehand although I didn't do it for India and that all worked out great.

Clairevt
(Member)
Hi Sue

I'll give Ben my email address today.

Be great to chat to you.

Claire

Clairevt
(Member)
Just one thing Sue...how do I contact Ben to get him to give you my email address please??

Thanks

:-)

Clairevt
(Member)
'Clairevt' wrote:

Just one thing Sue...how do I contact Ben to get him to give you my email address please??

Thanks

:-)

Hi , can you pass my email address to Sue please?

Thanks.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Clairevt

This has been done.

Kindest regards

Julia

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just ask for my email address and I will reply with mine. Sue Southampton

'Dream wrote:

'Sue wrote:

Hi to all

Sue Southampton

Hi Sue, I am also booked on the June Rockies trip, I did India last year for my first Just You holiday. I live in Elmer which is between Bognor and Littlehampton so not too far from you.Would be quite nice to meet up with a few fellow travelers beforehand although I didn't do it for India and that all worked out great.