lsally67
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
my first trip with just you I am thinking of booking classic cities of italy in April Im not sure what to expect has anyone else booked with any tips

thanks in advance

:thumbup:

mavis mcneaney
(Member)
Hi Sally, I'm doing this trip May 23rd, first time for me too.
Mrstrundle
(Member)
'lsally67' wrote:

my first trip with just you I am thinking of booking classic cities of italy in April Im not sure what to expect has anyone else booked with any tips

thanks in advance

I did this trip last year and loved it. Lots of travelling though. But well worth it. One downside was Rome, not enough time to get into anything, you only see it from the outside. Have fun you will love it.

SheilaO
(Member)
'lsally67' wrote:

thanks in advance

Hi

I have booked this trip for September, looking forward to it.

lsally67
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mavis wrote:

Hi mavis I will let you know how it goes

sally

lsally67
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mrstrundle' wrote:

'lsally67' wrote:

thanks in advance

I did this trip last year and loved it. Lots of travelling though. But well worth it. One downside was Rome, not enough time to get into anything, you only see it from the outside. Have fun you will love it.

thank you shame about Rome but could do this another time

lsally67
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SheilaO' wrote:

'lsally67' wrote:

thanks in advance

Hi

Hi shelia September the weather should be better I will let you know how it goes

Sally

Janund
  • (Member)
(Member)
'lsally67' wrote:

'SheilaO' wrote:

'lsally67' wrote:

thanks in advance

Hi

Hi shelia September the weather should be better I will let you know how it goes

Sally

Hi Sally

Have booked this trip for June also my first time, looking at the itinery it looks as if more time is spent in Rome then previous trips. This seems to be as a result of acting on Just you customer coments.

Have a great time

Janet

mavis mcneaney
(Member)
'lsally67' wrote:

'mavis wrote:

sally

Thanks Sally, would appreciate that.I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

lsally67
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mavis wrote:

'lsally67' wrote:

'mavis wrote:

sally

Hi Mavis

Just got back it was amazing make sure you take comfortable shoes a lot of walking only down side is the food same old they could be more imaginative as they have a lot of fresh produce to choose from don't opt for the choice of food in the hotel after Pisa a total rip of go down town in montserrati much better option but other than that was a brilliant time don't worry about being first time everyone is in the same position enjoy your time

Sally

gblady
  • (Member)
(Member)
I too,am doing this trip May 23rd. Can't wait, getting very excited.
Janund
  • (Member)
(Member)
Is anyone reading this thread going on 20th June?
Janund
  • (Member)
(Member)
'lsally67' wrote:

'mavis wrote:

'lsally67' wrote:

'mavis wrote:

sally

Hi Mavis

Just got back it was amazing make sure you take comfortable shoes a lot of walking only down side is the food same old they could be more imaginative as they have a lot of fresh produce to choose from don't opt for the choice of food in the hotel after Pisa a total rip of go down town in montserrati much better option but other than that was a brilliant time don't worry about being first time everyone is in the same position enjoy your time

Sally

Hi Sally,

Thanks for sharing the tip about comfortable shoes, I am doing this trip on 20th June.

Can you clarify what you mean by not opting " for the choice of food in the hotel after Pisa" I thought the meals at the Hotels were included in the price.

I am reasured that you enjoyed the trip, this is my first time with Just You and as you can imagine I am a little anxious.

Janet

lsally67
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Janund' wrote:

'lsally67' wrote:

'mavis wrote:

'lsally67' wrote:

'mavis wrote:

sally

Hi Mavis

Just got back it was amazing make sure you take comfortable shoes a lot of walking only down side is the food same old they could be more imaginative as they have a lot of fresh produce to choose from don't opt for the choice of food in the hotel hiafter Pisa a total rip of go down town in montserrati much better option but other than that was a brilliant time don't worry about being first time everyone is in the same position enjoy your time

Sally

Hi Sally,

Thanks for sharing the tip about comfortable shoes, I am doing this trip on 20th June.

Can you clarify what you mean by not opting " for the choice of food in the hotel after Pisa" I thought the meals at the Hotels were included in the price.

I am reasured that you enjoyed the trip, this is my first time with Just You and as you can imagine I am a little anxious.

Janet

Hi Janet sorry for the delay

Yes the food is included but on the day you go to Pisa lunch isn't included you will be offered for the hotel to do a "sandwich" for you for 5 euros well what can I say about a sandwich I am.a veggie it was a piece of bread with a bit of lettuce not even cheese the meat selection wasn't any better best to go down town there is little cafeteria open and a lot better selection for the same price

Hope you get this in time and really enjoy your trip I have booked again upon my return you will enjoy your time there

Sally