Jackie66
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there,

I have just booked to go on this Holiday - anyone else out there going who is flying from Gatwick? This is the 1st time I have been with 'Just You', but have been on other singles holidays with another Company.

Looking foward to hearing from you!

Jackie:)

Auntie D
(Member)
Hi Jackie,

I'm booked on this trip but flying out of Manchester. You'll have a great time ~ I've been on 6 trips with JY and enjoyed every of them. You'll be looked after by our Tour Manager from beginning to end and make some wonderful friends and you can "do your own thing" if you want to (but I doubt you will).

See you at the Airport when we arrive from Manchester.

Denise

Auntie D
(Member)
Hi Jackie,

I'm on this trip, too, but travelling from Manchester. I think the passengers from all flights meet up at the destination airport, dependent on numbers.

I've been on 6 JY holidays and enjoyed every single one. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

See you in Italy!!!!!

Denise.

Jackie66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Denise,

Thanks for your reply,

I am already counting down the weeks to departure (13 weeks to go!)

Reassuring that I know that at least one other person has booked this trip!

See you at Pisa Airport.:thumbup:

Jackie

'Auntie wrote:

Hi Jackie,

I'm on this trip, too, but travelling from Manchester. I think the passengers from all flights meet up at the destination airport, dependent on numbers.

I've been on 6 JY holidays and enjoyed every single one. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

See you in Italy!!!!!

Denise.

161ann
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Auntie wrote:

Hi Jackie,

I'm booked on this trip but flying out of Manchester. You'll have a great time ~ I've been on 6 trips with JY and enjoyed every of them. You'll be looked after by our Tour Manager from beginning to end and make some wonderful friends and you can "do your own thing" if you want to (but I doubt you will).

See you at the Airport when we arrive from Manchester.

Denise

Darrius
(Member)
Hi Jackie. I have booked the same holiday and am flying from Gatwick.

I live in Nottingham so will travel down by National Express the day before and stay overnight at a hotel near the airport.

Just back from a Just You holiday in Viet Nam. It was great but we did a lot of travelling. It will be luxury staying in the same hotel for a week!

Dave

Jackie66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Darrius' wrote:

Hi Jackie. I have booked the same holiday and am flying from Gatwick.

I live in Nottingham so will travel down by National Express the day before and stay overnight at a hotel near the airport.

Just back from a Just You holiday in Viet Nam. It was great but we did a lot of travelling. It will be luxury staying in the same hotel for a week!

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply - only 8 weeks to go! I have read good reviews about our hotel - family run & v friendly.Perhaps I might see you at Gatwick Airport?

Jackie

Sallyv
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jackie, I am also going to Tuscany 23 May and am flying from Gatwick. This will be my 7th JY holiday and have thoroughly enjoyed every one of them. Really looking forward to it.

See you at Gatwick.

Sally