nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Bob and Jaya:thumbup:

Just receive the Discover brochure in the post today winter 2013...:P.....and low and behold I see both your names in print on page 64 fame at last LOL :D

Cindy :angel:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Also got mine today, gonna now look at page 64.

Mick

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy, fame indeed! I dowloaded the Discover magazine and saw it, thanks for letting me know! To be honest, I didn't remember writing that piece at all and had to look it up! I found it eventually (it was heavily edited) but more or less what I said! Off on Tuesday to Heathrow and hopefully flying out to Vietnam on Wednesday morning if the snow stays away!

Take care and looking forward to chatting when I get back!

All the best,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Bob

So your in my neck of the wood then...just a word of warning WE HAD SNOW last night amongst a deluge of rain...

Safe journey

Cindy

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I'm so glad you have received your winter Discovery magazine. As previously advised to Ben, I do not receive anything from JY unless I request it! I must admit it's getting a bit tiresome and my loyalty is waning....

Regards

Sylvia

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Sylvia,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, you are quite right, I have received several posts recently and am currently looking into the circumstances surrounding them. If you would be kind enough to send me a previous booking reference or your postal address to btaylor@justyou.co.uk I will be able to have a look into this for you,

Kindest,

Ben

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia, I'm the same - I downloaded the magazine as I don't get it in the post either! Thanks for the weather update Cindy, busy packing now and fingers crossed the snow doesn't linger. If you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks take that as a good sign that I got away ok!

All the best,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
So I am famous and I do not know anything about it. I have not yet received the magazine. I will have to email Ben so I get mine. Thanks for letting me know Cindy.

Jaya