Debutante
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I'm considering this trip, has anyone been, or planning to go this June?

I've been with JY before so know the ropes so to speak 🙂.

Is there anything nearby this resort, i.e town to walk or bus to. I'm not really interested in any of the excursions, just want a week of doing nothing but not quite brave enough to travel alone yet!

And as it's All Inclusive, what is the food like for a veggie.

Deb

mchalk
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have just booked to go to halkidiki on 10th June. This will be my first holiday on my own since my husband died but I thought I have been to Greece many times in the past but not Halkidiki so I thought the country will not seem too strange for my first time alone. So I took the plunge and booked and am now really looking forward to it. and some lovely sunshine. Greece should be lovely in June. Hope yo see you there.

Marian

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Deb

I have not been on this trip, but can assure that I have never had a problem being a veggie on 4 Just You holidays I have been on. Nowadays vegetarians are always catered for and, unlike years ago when you had to live on salads, the choice is great. You should have no problem at all, especially in Greece.

Jaya

lindyloo
(Member)
'Debutante' wrote:

Hello,

I'm considering this trip, has anyone been, or planning to go this June?

I've been with JY before so know the ropes so to speak 🙂.

Is there anything nearby this resort, i.e town to walk or bus to. I'm not really interested in any of the excursions, just want a week of doing nothing but not quite brave enough to travel alone yet!

And as it's All Inclusive, what is the food like for a veggie.

Deb

Hi, I am hoping to go in June too, look forward to meeting you.

I am flying from Gatwick where are you flying from.

Linda

lindyloo
(Member)
'mchalk' wrote:

I have just booked to go to halkidiki on 10th June. This will be my first holiday on my own since my husband died but I thought I have been to Greece many times in the past but not Halkidiki so I thought the country will not seem too strange for my first time alone. So I took the plunge and booked and am now really looking forward to it. and some lovely sunshine. Greece should be lovely in June. Hope yo see you there.

Marian

Hi Marion, I am hoping to book Halkidiki soon I am flying from Gatwick where you flying from.

Linda