Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Done it !! Just booked my dream holiday to India. Travelling on 30 Sep 13, anyone else with me ? Never been further than Europe although have done one JY holiday before. A friend is coming with me but I am also looking forward to meeting everyone else on the trip very much.

Ange

lesley07
(Member)
'Angela wrote:

Done it !! Just booked my dream holiday to India. Travelling on 30 Sep 13, anyone else with me ? Never been further than Europe although have done one JY holiday before. A friend is coming with me but I am also looking forward to meeting everyone else on the trip very much.

Ange

Hi Ange

I did this trip last October. It was a wonderful experience especially seeing tigers in the wild and the Taj Mahal at dawn. It is very full on with a lot of travelling but I am sure you too will enjoy it.

Lesley

Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Angela wrote:

Ange

Hi Lesley, thank you for your post. I am very excited as I have wanted to go to India for a very long time. Hope you go somewhere noce too this year.

Ange

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angela

I am sure you will have a wonderful time and enjoy the experience!

Regards

Jaya

Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Angela

I am sure you will have a wonderful time and enjoy the experience!

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya Thank you, My late husband and I both sponsored Indian children for many years (I still do) and I have always wanted to visit their country.

Best wishes to you.

Ange

MrsB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angela I have just booked for this trip on 30 Sept. I have never been to India before, but was in Sri Lanka last year which was amazing. Looking forward to meeting you. Sylvia
Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MrsB' wrote:

Hi Angela I have just booked for this trip on 30 Sept. I have never been to India before, but was in Sri Lanka last year which was amazing. Looking forward to meeting you. Sylvia

Hi Sylvia

Sorry for delay in responding. It does look an exciting holiday! I look forward to meeting you too.

Angel

lesley07
(Member)
'Angela wrote:

'Angela wrote:

Ange

Hi Lesley, thank you for your post. I am very excited as I have wanted to go to India for a very long time. Hope you go somewhere noce too this year.

Hi Ange

Have booked to go to New England and Canada on 15th Sept. Looking forward to this.

Lesley

Ange

Angela Bingham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley

That sounds a great trip too, have a wonderful time !

Ange