Susanxyz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there

I have just booked and paid for Sorrento April 17th from Gatwick. Is there anyone out there on this tour ?

Yours Sue from Sheffield

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susan

I am not on this trip, but I have been to Sorrento a few years back and would like you to know that you have picked a nice destination. I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday.

Jaya

nannygoat
(Member)
'Susanxyz' wrote:

Hi there

I have just booked and paid for Sorrento April 17th from Gatwick. Is there anyone out there on this tour ?

Yours Sue from Sheffield

Yes I am booked on it aswell from Gatwick, maybe we can meet up there. I am beginning to panic!!

nannygoat
(Member)
'Susanxyz' wrote:

Hi there

Yours Sue from Sheffield

Yes I am booked on it aswell from Gatwick, maybe we can meet up there. I am beginning to panic!!

nannygoat
(Member)
'Susanxyz' wrote:

Hi there

Yours Sue from Sheffield

Bridget71
(Member)
I'm on this trip (first one) but flying from Stansted.

Bridget

nannygoat
(Member)
'Bridget71' wrote:

I'm on this trip (first one) but flying from Stansted.

Bridget

Shame I could have done Stanstead but decided on Gatwick at last minute. Bit scared are you?

Bridget71
(Member)
More apprehensive than anything! Not long now... 🙂
Susanxyz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bridget71 and Nannygoat

Dont get stressed, I have been on several Justyou/Travelsphere holidays and enjoyed them all

If you like I can ask Ben to pass on my email address so that we can 'chat' directly about things that seem to worry us. Like how much money to take, what type of clothes -which I find difficult to decide on at this time of year, etc etc.

bye for now

Sue:thumbup:

nannygoat
(Member)
'Bridget71' wrote:

More apprehensive than anything! Not long now... :)

Yep shame we aren,t going from same airport, it is always good to see some-one who you have contact with I think.

nannygoat
(Member)
'Susanxyz' wrote:

Hi Bridget71 and Nannygoat

Dont get stressed, I have been on several Justyou/Travelsphere holidays and enjoyed them all

If you like I can ask Ben to pass on my email address so that we can 'chat' directly about things that seem to worry us. Like how much money to take, what type of clothes -which I find difficult to decide on at this time of year, etc etc.

bye for now

Sue:thumbup:

That would be good. Just thinking the other day what clothes do I need, how much money etc, as you say the things that it is useful to ask other people. Thanks

nannygoat
(Member)
Hi, I have your E mail address now, I will e mail at weekend if thats Ok. Regards Carole
Flipper John
(Member)
'Susanxyz' wrote:

Hi there

Yours Sue from Sheffield

Yes Sue, Did Istanbul last year...........Going to Sorrento April 17th.;);)

John, Guernsey.

Flipper John
(Member)
Going as well from Guernsey. Anyone going who did Istanbul Nov. 2012?
Bridget71
(Member)
Not long now! :thumbup:
Flipper John
(Member)
'Bridget71' wrote:

Not long now! :thumbup:

Counting the days...........Must remember its Gatwick NORTH!!!

Bridget71
(Member)
See you all tomorrow! 🙂