Gill2302
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, new to this and I attempted to add a new thread, it doesn't seem to be showing? :s

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Gill :shy:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill,

First of all welcome to the community.

You're doing nothing wrong, we moderate all posts and new threads that come into the community before they are published live on the site.

We do try to get posts moderated as soon as possible so that our members can interact with each other, however you may find that it takes a little longer; for example if you post after 5:30 your post won't show until the next working day, or if you have a question about a trip and we have to seek advice from other departments around the business.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Gill2302
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, thanks.

It's showing now 🙂

Though this is about the third time attempting to reply, lol

Gill

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill

I have my 9th JY tour booked if I can help you with anything just ask...

Cindy

Gill2302
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi cindy, I'm finding it a bit confusing when replying to the messages! Can you send one to one messages or just on the threads?

Gill

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Gill

You can't private message one another on these boards just post questions and answers....Ben on the editors section can swap emails addresses as long as both people give the go ahead...if that helps you...

We are a very friendly bunch of people on here, so if there is anything we can help you with just ask....

I have done holidays from Austrian lakes to Kenya Safari and even New Zealand, great times had along the way I have seen fantastic sights, done helicopter flights, been in speed boats, and climbed towers great fun.

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy which tour did u go in a speed boat??

Sending this from my mobile so pardon any mistakes!!

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bob

Well, to be honest it went fast, but we all agreed we would of liked it even faster...this was arranged through the rep, who had to gauge the ride according to the age group??!!!....can't remember where we were but I do know it was only a short taxi ride to do it independently there are many operators with varying degrees of speed etc...it was great fun and yes I did get wet....and we did look funny in the suit they MADE us wear....so if the rep sorts you out see what kind of ride they are offering...so glad I did it...

Cindy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bob

Oops see I don't read things. Lol this was in NEW ZEALAND ....I thought it read what speed lol!!!

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy, sounds like great fun! I'm hoping to do NZ in around five years (talk about planning ahead!!) so I hope I remember to badger the tour manager into organising this when the time comes, sounds like great fun!

Cheers,

Bob