JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This will be my first holiday with Just You and I am looking forward to visiting Russia for the first time. I thought I would log on to say hello to fellow travellers in May before I travel.
RosieMo
(Member)
Hi Jane, welcome to Just You.

I am taking this holiday in August and would love to hear your feedback, any tips etc when you return.

Thanks, RM

JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have you been on other holidays with Just You? I will contact you to let you know how the holiday goes. JW
angela.lodge2@ntlworld.com
(Member)
Hi Jane - My 1st holiday with Just You will be to Moscow/St. P. in September. Would love to hear from you after your trip in May - which I hope you enjoy very much. Thanks..

Kind regards

Angela Lodge

RosieMo
(Member)
Hi Jane (and Angela),

Sorry, I completely missed your reply - I wasn't ignoring you! (not deliberately anyway). I have been on three JY trips to date, all went fine, no problems. I am really looking forward to Russia and I'm starting to learn the Cyrillic alphabet so that I will be able to at least pronounce the names of places!

Amanda111
(Member)
Hi

Im off to Moscow and St Peterburg in May as well. First time ive travelled with Just You.

Amanda

JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Amanda111' wrote:

Hi

Im off to Moscow and St Peterburg in May as well. First time ive travelled with Just You.

Amanda

Hi.

Sorry for the late reply as I have not been on for a while. I was starting to think that no one else going! I am flying from Manchester on the Thursday evening staying at a hotel near terminal 5 ready for flying out on the Friday morning. This will be my first solo holiday so not too sure what to expect. Looking forward to the trip now as it will soon come round.

Jane:thumbup:

Amanda111
(Member)
Hi

Im flying from newcastle on Thursday eve and staying at premier inn by Term 5.

jacq27
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi'

I've just returned from the Moscow & Saint Petersburg trip. We had a great time. Weather was actually warmer than my home town when we arrived, although some lakes and rivers were still frozen in and around both cities. Happy to answer any questions you might have about the trip.

Enjoy!

Jacqueline

JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jacq27' wrote:

Hi'

I've just returned from the Moscow & Saint Petersburg trip. We had a great time. Weather was actually warmer than my home town when we arrived, although some lakes and rivers were still frozen in and around both cities. Happy to answer any questions you might have about the trip.

Enjoy!

Jacqueline

Thank you I have read your comments and found them useful i am now looking forward to the trip.

JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Amanda111' wrote:

Hi

Im flying from newcastle on Thursday eve and staying at premier inn by Term 5.

Amanda,

I get into Heathrow at 18.15 and I am staying at the Park Inn hotel Heathrow. Let me know if you wish to meet up for a drink or a bite to eat.

JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JaneChester' wrote:

'jacq27' wrote:

Hi'

Enjoy!

Jacqueline

Thank you I have read your comments and found them useful i am now looking forward to the trip.

Jacqueline

Were you able to use your credit/debit card OK?

Aliliz
  • (Member)
(Member)
'RosieMo' wrote:

Hi Jane, welcome to Just You.

I am taking this holiday in August and would love to hear your feedback, any tips etc when you return.

Thanks, RM

Hi Rosie

I'm going in August too, and this will be my first Just You holiday, I'm really looking forward to going but I am a little apprehensive about the whole solo bit! Aliliz

Jen wren
(Member)
'JaneChester' wrote:

This will be my first holiday with Just You and I am looking forward to visiting Russia for the first time. I thought I would log on to say hello to fellow travellers in May before I travel.

Hi Jane

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday - not long now!

Jenny

GillSw
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I am on the Moscow and St Petersberg trip leaving on Friday and will be travelling from Manchester tomorrow, staying over in Heathrow tomorrow evening. Is anyone else doing the same?

Gill

GillSw
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I too will be travelling from Manchester tomorrow, arriving at Heathrow at 18.15. Is anyone interested to meet up?

Gill

JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'GillSw' wrote:

Hi

I too will be travelling from Manchester tomorrow, arriving at Heathrow at 18.15. Is anyone interested to meet up?

Gill

Yes! I will be travelling from Manchester tomorrow. My mobile is ***** give me a ring when you get to Manchester and have booked in

*Please Note: This post has been edited to protect personal information. If GillSw gets in touch - We can pass on your details outside of the community.

JaneChester
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jen wrote:

'JaneChester' wrote:

Hi Jane

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday - not long now!

Jenny

Yes looking forward to meeting my fellow travellers ! See you soon

GillSw
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jane

Your number has been protected so I can't see it but I have left mine with Beverley at 'Just You'. If you call her on ext 8189 she will share it with you. Othewise I will look out for your label at the airport!

Gill