Sylvia Rock
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked my first holiday with Just You -I have been on holiday with Travelsphere and it was great but decided to try a Just You one as I travel alone - I would love to hear from anyone who has had the Russian experience-I am going at the end of September

;)

Amanda111
(Member)
Hi

I went on my first Just you holiday in May to Moscow and St Petersburg. I had a great trip. Group was large and mainly females but a good mix. The guides were experts and we had free time to do our own thing ( those who wanted to). Location of hotel in St Petersburg was great with underground station next door but food not great ( lots of chips and burger type food), other hotel facilities good. Hotel in moscow had better food but hotel bar not great. Both cities had a lot to offer , i found St Petersburhg easier to get around on my own and felt very comfortable wanderign the streets on my own one afternoon. I also joined up with a few others for a boat trip on canel which gave you a differnt view of some of the wondeful palaces. Some people managed to get tickets for ballet and concert in St Petersburg.

Happy to chat futher as it was a great holiday

Amanda