JessieF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just read about this new trip. Sounds fantastic! Anyone been to this part of the world before? My only slight reservation would be regarding possibility of coming across snakes. I'm not terrified of them, just not very fond of them!
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jessie, I just replied to Janet's post about the same hol. I do hope you go, it sounds like a wonderful holiday (there are some very good reviews of it in that section - do a search and you should find them) and I hope to do it early next year. I did southern Africa in 2011, an area with many snakes and only saw one (in a wildlife park) from the safety of the jeep, so I don't think you'll have too much to worry about! Hope you book and have a wonderful holiday, I'm very envious!

All the best,

Bob

JanetL22
(Member)
'JessieF' wrote:

Just read about this new trip. Sounds fantastic! Anyone been to this part of the world before? My only slight reservation would be regarding possibility of coming across snakes. I'm not terrified of them, just not very fond of them!

Hi Jessie

Have taken Bob's advice (thanks Bob) and have had a good look at the reviews here and have also checked the reviews of lodges elsewhere. Cannot see anything relating to snake spotting so doubt it would be an issue. Am now seeking the leave from work so that I can get booking as am sure this will be a fantastic experience.

Would be good if you could join me.

Janet