suziewales
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am booked on the 2 night break to the Hinckly Hall Hotel and am looking forward to it. Does anyone know if the Just You tour is joining in with the black and white ball (black tie dress code) or will we be having the 'family carvery'? I have tried to get the information from Just You but no success and the hotel won't give me the info either as they say it is confidential! The confirmation of booking papers say black tie is optional!
Figleaf
(Member)
'suziewales' wrote:

I am booked on the 2 night break to the Hinckly Hall Hotel and am looking forward to it. Does anyone know if the Just You tour is joining in with the black and white ball (black tie dress code) or will we be having the 'family carvery'? I have tried to get the information from Just You but no success and the hotel won't give me the info either as they say it is confidential! The confirmation of booking papers say black tie is optional!

If the Discovery Weekend I went on in June is anything to go by, I would expect you will be having the 'family carvery'

Rugby1
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have booked for the New Year in Hinckley, for 2 nights. I attended the same holiday last year and really enjoyed it. Some people were wearing a black tie, but it didn't really matter what clothes you were wearing as it was a relaxing atmosphere.
annabella
(Member)
'suziewales' wrote:

Hi Suziewales

I did New Year at Hinckley for 3 nights last year and the first night was a disco smart and casual, new Years was black tie and all dressed for it, the last night was a carvery and a very good quiz. I had a really fan tas tic new year. This year I am having a change and going to Cheltenham. I know you will have a fab time, Happy New Year to you. Annabella

Rugby1
  • (Member)
(Member)
I had a good few days again this year. I met some friendly people and The Hotel was good again. The food was nice and it was quite dramatic when the fire alarm went off and we evacuated The Hotel. I liked the disco and live music and there was a really good atmosphere when Midnight came. Warwick Castle was really good, it was just a pity about the rain. Once again I found Just You, very good and even though I'm in my late 20's, I didn't feel uncomfortable, I felt welcome and I would certainly book again.

Happy New Year.