Micky1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
🙂 Just want to say Hi to everyone and to ask if anyone is going on the Moscow & St Petersburg trip next August as this will be my first holiday, first time flying & first time going abroad on my own! I feel quite nervous about it and dont know what to pack or if i can take my mobile & charging it if i do! HELP:shy:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Micky

Welcome to you, your first time away on our own how exciting for you and first time flying you will be fine. I Am sure. Yes of course you can take your mobile with you and phone charger, just make sure if its different plug sockets you will need an adapter, I have one bought I think from Boots the chemist that is a world wide charger so covers most countries for the hair dryer, mobile etc..just bear in mind that it cost much more to call from abroad and you sometimes get charged to receive a call or texts. So just be carefull you only use it when you have to.

You will have fun and see lots so enjoy.

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Micky

I am not doing this trip, but can assure you that there is no need to feel nervous when travelling with Just You. You will have a great time and meet lovely people. Nowadays everyone takes their mobile phones and chargers with them when travelling so you will have no problem at all. Just pack what you feel comfortable in - smart casual is usually the order of the day. Some people 'dress' up a little in the evenings for dinner depending on the free time they have before dinner.

Regards

Jaya

Micky1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy

Thank you for your useful tips i may be in touch in the future as it gets closer to my departure!

Regards

Micky

Micky1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Jaya,

Its nice to know that i can get helpful advice when needed. I know i still have quite a while to wait for my holiday but i'm excited already!

Regards

Micky