Chloesonic :)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi There,

Im trying to plan my 2nd JY holiday to Thailand in Sept 2013 and just wondering if you need a Visa for this holiday as I cant find anything in the broucher. Any optional excursions you would really recommend would be great Id really like to go on the Elphant ride and Trishaw ride.

Many thanks 🙂

Chloe xx

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Chloesonic wrote:

Hi There,

Im trying to plan my 2nd JY holiday to Thailand in Sept 2013 and just wondering if you need a Visa for this holiday as I cant find anything in the broucher. Any optional excursions you would really recommend would be great Id really like to go on the Elphant ride and Trishaw ride.

Many thanks 🙂

Chloe xx

Hi Chloe,

I am doing this trip next month - no, you do not need a visa. I have booked all of the excursions, which you can pre-book from the UK. Will report back!

Cheers,

Hils

Chloesonic :)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Hills,

Oh thats sounds great as I was aware that we needed a visa for China £105 and India £99. So wasnt sure about Thailand, what I will do then I will put the £100 money that would of gone on a visa towards the excursions, so even better.:)

Ive just found out that theres another one Calypso Cabaret Show have you booked for that Hills ?

If any Id proberly wont do .Rice Barge Tour ( £28.00) and River Kwai at the death railway ( £50.00) as it dosent really sound like my thing, But if your going on them let me know, Might change my mind :)

Im looking forward to eatting the Frogs and grasshoppers ect as Im a Chef, something different 😛

Let me know how the weather is in Nov

Hope you have a fav time.

Keep in touch :D

Chloe xx

jilly52
(Member)
'Chloesonic wrote:

Hi There,

Many thanks 🙂

Chloe xx

Hi Chloe ... I went to Thailand in March , you do not need a visa and you really need to book all the trips as they are all worth doing Gill x