maria26
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone going on this trip? I got my travel documents today and am very excited but also really scared!!
GinaL
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went on my first holiday alone this year, & it was to the Cilento Coast. Just look forward & brush all scary thoughts out of the way. You will love it there, it is so calm and beautiful and so Italian. The hotel is lovely, all the rooms have beautiful views and the food is wonderful. The staff are cheery & welcoming and I am sure you will meet a lovely group of fun people of all ages as I did. Ages ranged from 40s to chaps who had done their National Service, but each and every one was up for a laugh & a challenge. We found a lovely bar with a large outside patio up one of the streets and some of us had cocktails for the first time in our lives. Its not long now to your holiday & once you are on the plane you will be so glad you took the plunge. All the best for a wonderful time.
Jacki56uk
(Member)
Hi Maria, I hope you enjoy this trip! Please come back and let us know how you got on. I'm thinking of going next year.