nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well the countdown can begin nwo it's into September for the new brochure:thumbup:...which person on here will receive it first:huh:. I normally am a late one and end up ordering it online..:D

so let the countdown begin...;)

Cindy:heart:

LeeLee
  • (Member)
(Member)
I normally have to order onlind too! Very excited. Can't wait to get planning for next year!
paul s
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm one of the lucky people who normally get the brochure pretty soon after it comes out. Hope it's the same this time as i'm starting to get itchy feet to book something for next year!! Roll on the 17th.............
the_baron1
(Member)
The last brochure arrived pretty fast last time, so hopefully it will come like that again. My partner is already to book Maderia for next May already when it arrives. Hope she won't be disappointed.

Eric

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Maybe this thread should also read who will be first on the phones or online to book from the NEW BROCHURE!!!! alas I don't think I will be going till late 2013 but that won't stop me booking asap..

I think I will be heading USA way

Cindy

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I got my new Travelsphere brochure though the door on Saturday morning so I guess the JY will be here very soon. Looking forward to see the new tours inside.

Paul

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Paul

I am not on the list for Travelsphere..so shall just have to wait a while for the JY one to be delivered.

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi CIndy,

It may interest you to know that apparently 90% of the new tours will be online tomorrow morning!

I sense a busy morning for you!

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Marks

OMG HOW DID YOU FIND THAT OUT!!!!!! Yes I have time in the morning to go trawling the website...

Happy Day's

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Looking forward to it.....:thumbup:

Bob

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Haha,

If you have a look in the ask the editor section someone is just as keen as you!

Im at work tomorrow however i think i know how i am going to spend my morning!

Thanks

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello everyone

I have ordered my brochure online so hope it arrives soon. I started booking the Peru trip online, but then decided to wait till after my October trip to the Holyland and work out my finances as I would love to do the Amazon add on as well! I am still trying to figure out whether to go to Peru in March/April or September. Next year it is going to be either Peru or China for me.

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well it's 16.10 on Thursday 20th and my NEW BROCHURE has arrived!!!!!

Cindy

the_baron1
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Well it's 16.10 on Thursday 20th and my NEW BROCHURE has arrived!!!!!

Cindy

Well done Cindy,

Still awaiting for mine

PS phoned up JY today about nothing appearing on JY community since last Friday. Seems to have done the trick!!

Eric.

Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
Got mine today (20th) too! Really excited! Seen a couple of holidays I might do next year. I was unable to go on holiday with JY this Summer, and I really missed it!

I've never had a bad holiday with JY, so here's to 2013!!

the_baron1
(Member)
The postman has dropped my new brochure through the door this morning.

Have had a quick look at it and fancy Vietnam / Cambodia for 2013 but hoping for Hawaii as a new destination in 2014.

Eric