crystalbling55
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi does JY do any holidays /long haul/ where you have about a week doing excursions and then a week chillin on the beach? its my first time with JY and im looking into booking either INDIA TOUR /I know this will be full on/ or CUBA? would like some advise please. also do we all meet at the uk airport as im quaking in my boots going alone, never done this before but my friends are not able or cant afford to go, and I want to be with other people, we all eat together don't we? thanks
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Crystalstalbling55

Welcome to Just You!

The India tours that we have are quite full on tours and whilst there isn't the option to book an add on for these trips, it might be worth speaking with one of our friendly Holiday Advisors who may be able to "build" you a tailor made extension for your trip. We have two Cuba holidays available - Cuba (16 days) which is a tour of the country alternatively Cuba Libra, an Escape holiday where you'll spend time relaxing in Valadero.

If you are a little flexible on the destination, we also have;

Aloha Hawaii, where there is some touring to San Diego, Honolulu and Maui, but days 8,9 and 10 are at leisure in Maui (alternatively you can join in the optional excursions).

The Magic of Kenya, where you'll spend a few days at Tsavo East National Park before heading to Mombasa where you can relax on Bamburi Beach.

Alternatively there is our complete range of Escape holidays, where in most cases you'll stay in one hotel and be able to join in as many of the excursions as you wish, alternatively you can simply realx and explore the hotel and local area.

Once you have booked you can try and make contact with your fellow travellers here on the community (although please be aware that not all of our customers use the forum), and it is always worth making sure that your Just You lugagge labels are on your hand luggage at the airport so your fellow customers can spot you and you can spot them too. If the Tour Manager is flying out with you, you will find them at the airport check in desk but if they are meeting you in the resort, there will still be a Just You airport representative to see you through the check in process and point you in the right direction.

As for mealtimes, it depends on the holiday you book but you're never alone at mealtimes unless you want to be. On some holidays, the group will dine all together in the hotel or at a local restaurant, and on others tours, you'll find that smaller groups form and dine out together.

I'm sure some of our other community members will share their words of wisdom with you too.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Puer aeternus
(Member)
I think Julia's pretty well covered it!

the most difficult thing is booking it. once thats done, its all good.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I would only add 'Go for it'. Life is too short. You will have a great time. There is usually a Just You Rep and sometimes also the Tour Manager to meet you at the airport and help with any queries. You will meet up with fellow travellers either at the Airport or the plane - look out for Just You labels on hand luggage!

Regards

Jaya