Jackie Morphet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else going on this cruise? It will be the first time I have been on a cruise by myself! It would be lovely if I knew someone who was also going.
taramay90
(Member)
'Jackie wrote:

Is anyone else going on this cruise? It will be the first time I have been on a cruise by myself! It would be lovely if I knew someone who was also going.

taramay90
(Member)
Hi I am going on that cruise by myself. It would be nice to get to know you before we go. I will be travelling to Portsmouth by train via East Croydon.
Jackie Morphet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'taramay90' wrote:

Hi I am going on that cruise by myself. It would be nice to get to know you before we go. I will be travelling to Portsmouth by train via East Croydon.

Jackie Morphet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Taramay thanks for this, its good to know another 'singleton' will be on board!!!! Have you travelled as a 'single' before with Just You?

I'm travelling down by train from Manchester Piccadilly to Portsmouth Harbour. Should arrive by 3pm. How can we meet up when we arrive ?(as I believe there is no Just You rep on Board). Thankyou Jackie

Jersey Girl
(Member)
'Jackie wrote:

Hi Jackie, I'm on this one two. I'll be coming from Southampton I think. I'm very excited and you? This is my first single trip, bit of a big commitment for a first timer but hey!

Jackie Morphet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jersey wrote:

'Jackie wrote:

Hi Jackie, I'm on this one two. I'll be coming from Southampton I think. I'm very excited and you? This is my first single trip, bit of a big commitment for a first timer but hey!

Thanks for this . At least there will be a few on us in the same position! (A lady called 'Taramay ' has contacted me as well) How do we contact? I really struggle with this website!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie Morphet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'taramay90' wrote:

'Jackie wrote:

taramay how do we contact? Thanks Jackie

Jersey Girl
(Member)
'Jackie wrote:

'Jersey wrote:

'Jackie wrote:

:huh: You are so right I can't be doing with all this repetition! Ok what about meeting for dinner? Have you chsen 6.30 or 8? I am looking at all the excursiona and wondering which ones to do! How about you?

Thanks for this . At least there will be a few on us in the same position! (A lady called 'Taramay ' has contacted me as well) How do we contact? I really struggle with this website!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie Morphet
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jersey wrote:

'Jackie wrote:

Hello Jersey girl, yes my first 'singles' one too (brave new world!)My train from Manchester comes via Southampton! then I have to catch one to Portsmouth. I should arrive around three pm.