Lesey
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked my first holiday on my own and going on my first cruise in December to the Caribbean, jumped in at the deep end and I am really looking forward to it. Is there anyone else going on the cruise on 4th December?

:cool:

Lesley

sallyeb
(Member)
'Lesey' wrote:

Just booked my first holiday on my own and going on my first cruise in December to the Caribbean, jumped in at the deep end and I am really looking forward to it. Is there anyone else going on the cruise on 4th December?

Lesley

Hello. Yes I'm booked to go too! I'm a bit nervous and wondering if I've done the right thing with so many days at sea! But at least now I know there's someone in (on) the same boat as me. Look forward to keeping in touch and meeting with you.:)

Sally

SueP
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have also just booked for December to the Caribbean on my first cruise and feeling excited but nervous, glad I'm not the only one. Look forward to meeting you.

Sue

Lesey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyeb' wrote:

'Lesey' wrote:

Lesley

Hello. Yes I'm booked to go too! I'm a bit nervous and wondering if I've done the right thing with so many days at sea! But at least now I know there's someone in (on) the same boat as me. Look forward to keeping in touch and meeting with you.:)

Sally

Lesey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Look forward to meeting you. I live in Cambridge so I am debating booking into an hotel the night before, I may wait and see what the weather is like.

Lesley

:)

Jersey Girl
(Member)
Hello Ladies!

I have also booked to go on this first ever single holiday! I am now feeling that as september has arrived it's in view... Anyone else on this trip?

Jackie Morphet
(Member)
:thumbup:Hello yes I'm goigng too plus a lady called Taramay has also contacted me to say she's going too. Thats at least six of us!!!!!