CaroleY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going on this holiday with my sister (1st time for her with JY).

Anyone want to say hello?

Does anyone have any idea of what to expect with the weather in October? Any tips welcome!

Carole

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello CaroleY,

Im sure you will ahve a good time. Is this the all inclusive one?

Bulgaria is an area i am not too sure about. I have heard many positive things but there's nothing there that jumps out at me however i gather that Bulgaria is a an up-and-coming country and wioll be as popular as Croatia and Adriatic countries are now.

Im sure your sister will enjoy it too!

Mark

JustAndy103
(Member)
'CaroleY' wrote:

Does anyone have any idea of what to expect with the weather in October? Any tips welcome!

Carole

Hi Carole.

I am not on this trip, But I did do on this trip at the end of April for the 2nd time. Unfortunately I cant really comment on what the weather will be like. But it can not be any worse than the UK, However I am lead to believe that October time is generally ok weather wise. It is a lovely hotel with both out door and indoor pools along with a nice spa area. There is also some shops witin the hotel itself not far from the bar area. Staff are very friendly. The rear of the hotel is more or less leads onto the sandy beach of the black sea.

I think you will enjoy it

Regards Andy

redrose
(Member)
Hi I am going on this holiday, i went on weekend break in march, really looking forward to it.:thumbup: A girl i met on the break Diana is also going.

I think the weather is going to be similar to September here for us.

Are you taking local currancy? Lev.Anyway look forward to meeting you and your sister.

Debbie

margaret k
(Member)
'CaroleY' wrote:

Carole

Hi I was wondering about the weather bit cold at night i think! Margaret

margaret k
(Member)
'CaroleY' wrote:

Carole

margaret k
(Member)
Hi just booked to go I think the nights might be a little cold resort looks great Margaret