Nurse60
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Only been once with Just you 3yrs ago. Booked for Sorrento 12/9/12 for 7days flying from Liverpool, did Tuscany last time luv Italy

Reliable told by work mates and Family this area stunning, any one out there going or been. Staying at St Teresa HoteL good omen! my name

Theresa

JY Traveller
(Member)
Yes I am going on the 12th Sept too, but from Gatwick. Its my 1st Just You holiday, and many years since I was in Naples but I have never been to Sorrento. I am really looking forward to seeing that very pretty part of Italy. I can't decide on the trips, I may wait till we are there, have you booked any?
Nurse60
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi JY Traveller not booked any trips yet they all sound great told i could book them on arrival may just go on them all not sure see you soon not long to go now

Theresa

kayleigh87
(Member)
Hiya, im looking into Sorrento next year. It'll be my first holiday on my own. Was wondering can you let me know how you both get on next month? Many thanks kayleigh
kayleigh87
(Member)
'Nurse60' wrote:

Only been once with Just you 3yrs ago. Booked for Sorrento 12/9/12 for 7days flying from Liverpool, did Tuscany last time luv Italy

Reliable told by work mates and Family this area stunning, any one out there going or been. Staying at St Teresa HoteL good omen! my name

Theresa

kayleigh87
(Member)
Hello im new to this site and have never been away on my own.I am looking into going to Sorrento next year. Was wondering if you could both let me know what this trip is like when you go next month. Many thanks kayleigh
Nurse60
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'kayleigh87' wrote:

Hello im new to this site and have never been away on my own.I am looking into going to Sorrento next year. Was wondering if you could both let me know what this trip is like when you go next month. Many thanks kayleigh

Hi Kayleigh willo do on my first Hol met lovely people everyone very friendly and yes i was very nervous but had such a good time am going again

Theresa

jillh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi. I'm booked on the October Sorrento trip. I've only been away once on my own before. I'm so looking forward to it. I wondered if anyone has booked a hotel for the night before flying - could share transport to the airport? Jill
JY Traveller
(Member)
'jillh' wrote:

Hi. I'm booked on the October Sorrento trip. I've only been away once on my own before. I'm so looking forward to it. I wondered if anyone has booked a hotel for the night before flying - could share transport to the airport? Jill

I am on the 12 September trip and I have booked to stay at the travel lodge, its good value and there is a bus to the terminal in the morning, don't know if this is any help to you!