JY Traveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, This is my 1st JY holiday. Would like to hear from anyone going on this holiday.

Which trips would anyone who has been to Sorrento recommend? all would be nice!!!

CathyS
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

Hi, This is my 1st JY holiday. Would like to hear from anyone going on this holiday.

Which trips would anyone who has been to Sorrento recommend? all would be nice!!!

I too am going to Sorrento on 12 Sept. This is my first JY holiday, never been on holiday on my own and not been to Sorrento before: however, friends who have visited this area of Italy say it's great, so I've booked trips to Vesuvius, Pompeii and Positano. I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!

Sianj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I am also going on this trip and really looking forward to it, this is my second holiday with Just You and I have already booked all the trips!!! 🙂
JY Traveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks, nice to hear from you both.
JY Traveller
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'CathyS' wrote:

'JY wrote:

I too am going to Sorrento on 12 Sept. This is my first JY holiday, never been on holiday on my own and not been to Sorrento before: however, friends who have visited this area of Italy say it's great, so I've booked trips to Vesuvius, Pompeii and Positano. I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!

Thanks, nice to hear from you both.