Janiy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
..just to say hi to everyone! Looking forward to meeting loads of new friends whilst visiting exciting places;)

Any suggestions for end of Sept please and anyone going this time too??? I would love to go somewhere for 4-6 days

:shy:

lita hayward
(Member)
hello yes am ready for my first holiday just you on next month sept 12 hopping to meeting alots of new friend
HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Janiy' wrote:

..just to say hi to everyone! Looking forward to meeting loads of new friends whilst visiting exciting places;)

Any suggestions for end of Sept please and anyone going this time too??? I would love to go somewhere for 4-6 days

:shy:

Hi, I went to Italy on the holiday called The Cilento Coast last Oct - wonderful hotel, great location, lovely village, interesting outings, I really recoommend it.

Off to Sicily with Justyou early Sept, 1 place left to book!!

HelenJ

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I would suggest pick a place you want to go to and then book it. I have been on 8 JY tours and every one has been good. If I can help with anything let me know.

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Have a look on line or in the brochure and book one you fancy. You will have no regrets and have a great time. I have been on 3 Just You holidays and they have all been great. 4th one is booked for October.

Regards

Jaya