Janiy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
..just to say hi to everyone! Looking forward to meeting loads of new friends whilst visiting exciting places;)

Any suggestions for end of Sept please and anyone going this time too??? I would love to go somewhere for 4-6 days

:shy:

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
The only problem with short holidays is that such a large proportion is taking up with travelling there and back, you don't really get to know everybody. My first JY holiday was a 2 week Nile Cruise which was very enjoyable. Another possibility is Istanbul, the weather should still be good and it is a truly fascinating place. Hope this helps.
HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Janiy' wrote:

..just to say hi to everyone! Looking forward to meeting loads of new friends whilst visiting exciting places;)

Any suggestions for end of Sept please and anyone going this time too??? I would love to go somewhere for 4-6 days

:shy:

Hi There,

I went on the Cilento Coast last Oct. I can tell you it was simply gorgeous down there. I loved the village of Castellabate. If you want, you can go to Amalphi & Ravello, I did. The hotel is very friendly & wonderfully positioned right beside the beach & the little harbour. I loved stepping out of the hotel & walking out along the sea wall by all the boats before breakfast & dinner. The excursions were very interesting too.

One of Justyou's gems for short haul.

HelenJ

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Jainy

The world is your oyster my freind, Select somewhere you would like to explore within your budget and go for it, Thats my tip

All the best

Andy