ken406
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi every one, anybody flying from london heathrow on the 12nov for the americas golden west?:thumbup:
HEVA
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ken406' wrote:

hi every one, anybody flying from london heathrow on the 12nov for the americas golden west?:thumbup:

Hi

I am travelling down from the Midlands and flying from London Heathrow too. Looking forward to meeting you.

Heva

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'HEVA' wrote:

'ken406' wrote:

Hi

I am travelling down from the Midlands and flying from London Heathrow too. Looking forward to meeting you.

Heva

hi heva, thank you for your reply,not long now,looking forward to meet you,are you coming direct to heathrow or staying a night in london,if you need any help in london pls let me know.:thumbup:

Kat2301
(Member)
Hi Ken,

I will be travelling from Heathrow! Im so excited, this will be my first trip on my own 🙂 Im only down the road from Heathrow!

Katherine

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Kat2301' wrote:

Hi Ken,

I will be travelling from Heathrow! Im so excited, this will be my first trip on my own 🙂 Im only down the road from Heathrow!

Katherine

hi katherine, thats good you have booked,i am also near heathrow, ,i am in kingston if you like to meet text me on 07956811446 .

Bigal903
(Member)
Hi ken, I will be flying from heathrow, connecting from Glasgow, see you at airport

Cheers

Alex

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bigal903' wrote:

Hi ken, I will be flying from heathrow, connecting from Glasgow, see you at airport

Cheers

Alex

hi alex,looking forward to see you at the airport,not long,now, cheers,jay

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I love to do Alcatraz when in US. Who else would also like to join me? We can go as a group. Hope we have enough time to visit as we only have two days.
Bigal903
(Member)
Jay,

I plan on going to Alcatraz as well, there a few others on other post also talking about it, sure we can all get a time organised to go together

Cheers

Alex

Susie52
(Member)
'ken406' wrote:

I love to do Alcatraz when in US. Who else would also like to join me? We can go as a group. Hope we have enough time to visit as we only have two days.

Hi Ken.

Would love to visit Alcatraz - I'm sure others will too. Only 6 weeks to go!!

Sue

gillia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ken406' wrote:

Hi Ken yes im flying from Heathrow just live a stones throw from airport!!

on my 1st JY hol Yes want to do Alcatraz also anybody booked yet

also which Grand Canyon trip ??

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'gillia' wrote:

'ken406' wrote:

Hi Ken yes im flying from Heathrow just live a stones throw from airport!!

on my 1st JY hol Yes want to do Alcatraz also anybody booked yet

also which Grand Canyon trip ??

well done you will have wild of time,i prebooked it with jy ,grand canyon trip,if you like to meet before let me know,we can exchange plans.

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Susie52' wrote:

'ken406' wrote:

Hi Ken.

Would love to visit Alcatraz - I'm sure others will too. Only 6 weeks to go!!

Sue

hi sue ,yes yes not long now,here we come.

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bigal903' wrote:

Jay,

I plan on going to Alcatraz as well, there a few others on other post also talking about it, sure we can all get a time organised to go together

Cheers

Alex

hi alex, i think i will wait till we get there,and do it the next day.cheers jay.

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Kat2301
(Member)
So excited!!! 😃
ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Kat2301' wrote:

So excited!!! :-D

hi katherine ,yep not long to wait looking forward to see you at the airport.

Kat2301
(Member)
I think the nerves have definately kicked in as it gets closer! I know from seeing previous posts by other who have been on these trips that they are great fun and a wonderful experience.. I hope when we are all there and ready to go that the nerves go! 😃
ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Kat2301' wrote:

I think the nerves have definately kicked in as it gets closer! I know from seeing previous posts by other who have been on these trips that they are great fun and a wonderful experience.. I hope when we are all there and ready to go that the nerves go! 😃

hi this is great stuff ,cant wait to meet you.jay

ken406
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi just got my final it and flight details,i think it is better to pre book the trip to alcatraz island, any suggestion pls.