Aruna Bhayani
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My name is Aruna. I am thinking of joining the Luxembourg trip on 31 August. I have traveled a fair bit but this would be my first trip with Justyou.

I wonder if anyone out there has been on this trip or planning to go next month and may want to share their experience with me!

Lucinda
(Member)
'Aruna wrote:

My name is Aruna. I am thinking of joining the Luxembourg trip on 31 August. I have traveled a fair bit but this would be my first trip with Justyou.

I wonder if anyone out there has been on this trip or planning to go next month and may want to share their experience with me!

I went on this trip last year, it was a lovely trip and i did it to break the ice with travelling with just you. Most of the time is catered for but you are able to do your own thing too if you wish. Let me know if you need to know anything else. I have now just booked my second trip with just you - a little bit futher away, Costa Rica.

Hope this helps - go for it!

Lucinda

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Aruna

Welcome to Just You. I have not done the Luxembourg trip, but have been on 3 Just You holidays and all have been wonderful. You will meet lots of friendly people and will be looked after well. When I first decided to travel on my own, I took the plunge and booked a holiday to Jordan. I always wanted to see Petra and this is the reason I chose Jordan. I have not looked back since and hope to travel with Just You for years. I would say that if you really want to go to Luxembourg then just go ahead and book it.

Regards

Jaya

Aruna Bhayani
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello Aruna

Welcome to Just You. I have not done the Luxembourg trip, but have been on 3 Just You holidays and all have been wonderful. You will meet lots of friendly people and will be looked after well. When I first decided to travel on my own, I took the plunge and booked a holiday to Jordan. I always wanted to see Petra and this is the reason I chose Jordan. I have not looked back since and hope to travel with Just You for years. I would say that if you really want to go to Luxembourg then just go ahead and book it.

Regards

Jaya

Aruna Bhayani
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lucinda

Thanks for the reply, it cleared my initial hesitation. I will now go and book the trip tomorrow.

I covered Costa Rica on my Latin American trip, a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed it! Do not miss the 'coffee tasting' trip, which made a good change from usual 'wine tasting'!!

Aruna

'Lucinda' wrote:

'Aruna wrote:

I went on this trip last year, it was a lovely trip and i did it to break the ice with travelling with just you. Most of the time is catered for but you are able to do your own thing too if you wish. Let me know if you need to know anything else. I have now just booked my second trip with just you - a little bit futher away, Costa Rica.

Hope this helps - go for it!

Lucinda

Aruna Bhayani
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya

Thanks for the encouragement! Yes, I will go and book the trip tomorrow and look forward to it.

I did Petra last year and was great to see one of the amazing, ancient wonder of the world!

Regards,

Aruna

Aruna Bhayani
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya

Thanks for the encouragement, I will go ahead and book now.

I did Petra last year, an amazing ancient wonder of the world!

regards,

Aruna

-------------

'Jaya' wrote:

Hello Aruna

Regards

Jaya

Aruna Bhayani
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lucinda

Thanks for the reply, it has cleared my initial hesitation. I will go ahead and book now.

I covered Costa Rica on my trip of Latin America, a few years back.

Aruna

Aruna Bhayani
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Aruna wrote: