martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello just booked a jy hoilday to luxembourg on 2nd sep, my first hoilday aboard since 1998, is any one going on this hoilday.

from martin

Newlyn61
(Member)
I have booked onto this one too. Is it your first solo holiday?
PeterS
  • (Member)
(Member)
'martin wrote:

Hello just booked a jy hoilday to luxembourg on 2nd sep, my first hoilday aboard since 1998, is any one going on this hoilday.

from martin

Hello Martin

I've booked the same holiday on 2nd September. This will be my first JY holiday. I usually travel on my own, using this trip as a "trial" for a purely singles holiday. Usually I travel with other companies. Look forward to meeting you, I understand that I will be picked up by coach from ASDA's, north of Cardiff. No idea of times etc.

Regards

Peter

martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Newlyn61' wrote:

Hello No i went on a weekend with JY in 2008, but i been on wolking and climbing hoildays in england.

Look forward to meeting you from martin

martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PeterS' wrote:

'martin wrote:

from martin

Hello Martin

I've booked the same holiday on 2nd September. This will be my first JY holiday. I usually travel on my own, using this trip as a "trial" for a purely singles holiday. Usually I travel with other companies. Look forward to meeting you, I understand that I will be picked up by coach from ASDA's, north of Cardiff. No idea of times etc.

Regards

Peter

Hello Peter

I think they will tell us the time's about 2 weeks befour we go.

Newlyn61
(Member)
Look forward to meeting you too Martin

Newlyn61 (Lynn)

Judex
  • (Member)
(Member)
'martin wrote:

'Newlyn61' wrote:

Hello No i went on a weekend with JY in 2008, but i been on wolking and climbing hoildays in england.

Hi Martin,

I have booked the Luxembourg holiday for 2nd September as well. I'm being picked up from Watford at 6.25 a.m. I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Judith

Judex
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Martin,

I have booked this holiday as well for 2nd September. I am being picked up from Watford, Herts, at 6.25 am. Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Judith

martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Judex' wrote:

Hi Martin,

I have booked this holiday as well for 2nd September. I am being picked up from Watford, Herts, at 6.25 am. Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Judith

Hello Judith

how are you? Am going to be picked up from Chelmsford Essex at 7:50, Look forward to meeting you too.