Peaches1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi! I would like to book my first JY trip to Istanbul in November and just wondered what people usually do about pre-booking the optional tours. Do you go for them all, which can be quite expensive, or book them on the trip as and when? Those I definitely want to go on I will pre-book. However, though not sure about the others I don't want to miss out either! I'm quite nervous about my first trip, but also excited! Elaine
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bit of both some that I definately want to do will pre-book others if the option is available I'll decide when I get there.

Saying that usually end up doing them all, work on the theory that I may never go back and get the chance again.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am with Mick on this answer, then again if there is something I don't want to do I stick by that as well. I have been on a USA tour once where on certain excursions they had to have a certain number of people. ie the Jack Daniels Distillary needed a certain amount of people to go, which I would not of been happy about if I could not of gone on that trip in the end we just made the number.

Have a great tour Elaine.

Cindy

Littlepaul66
(Member)
I'm also with Mick and Cindy. You may not get the chance again and also if everyone else is going on the trip you don't want to be the 1 left out. Some of the optionals are a bit dear like a helicopter ride but how often do you get e chance to fly over the Grand Canyon for example.

Hope this helps

Paul

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I agree with Mick - I tend to go on most optional excursions as you never know if you will get a chance to go back. I personally like sightseeing - I am not a 'beach' person.

Regards

Jaya