bradders
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I have never been on a jusTyou holiday, i am looking to go on one of the following trips in october, but i havent a clue which id like and could swing either way. They all look so good. any ideas?

im aged 28 and interested in the following:

Canada & New England in the Fall

Route 66

America's Golden West

Canadian Rockies & Vancouver

thanks 🙂

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Bradders

I guess you will have to chose which one ou want to do the most. If it helps any I'm booked on Route 66 in October and it's almost fully booked. Look for the thread started by Mick W and you will see a few of us have arranged to meet up before we travel and also we are having a night out in Chicago. As for the other USA trips I guess they are all great and I may go on 1 of them next year but seeing as Route 66 is so iconic I chose this trip first.

Hope this helps and I may see you in October if you chose Route 66

Paul

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bradders,

As you can see from Pauls comments I'm on the Route 66 trip in October.

For the record my first US tour was Americas Golden West which is fantastic and would recomend it as I would Parks and Canyons which I did last year.

Not done the others you mention (yet) butI'm sure they'll all be cracking trips.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bradders

My first trip was Boston New England and New York, which was great, very similar to the Canada and New England one so I would choose that one if it was me.. I am sure there must be one of the 3 that is pulling your heart strings more than another. Route 66 is proving very popular. Have a good look at each itinary and see what has the most going for it from what you like. Most of the USA tours are very fast paced so much to see and do but they are great fun I have done 3 USA tours now. Good luck

Cindy

michael1
(Member)
Hi

Just to confuse you totally, I've just returned from the Canadian Rockies and Vancouver tour. I've not done any of the other three but this one was superb and I loved it from start to finish. Optional extras include a helicopter trip, Athabasca Glacier Ice walk, rafting and we even got a sea plane flight over Vancouver Island!

Good Luck choosing!

Michael.

Lynne-T
(Member)
Im booked on the Americas Golden West tour in October. this will be my first JY holiday, I've seen a couple of people already booked on the tour but i'm not sure what the numbers are right now. I hear this tour tends to appeal to a slightly younger age range if thats a concern for you (im not sure about the others).
Chumps
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Bradders

I did the Golden West tour last year as my first JY trip (I was 33 at the time) and am booked on the Texas one in September. There were a few of us in our early 30's, not that age matters at all on these trips.

My advice would be to book the one with the most things you fancy doing - I had always wanted to go to San Fran & Vegas so it was easy last year, and would happily do the same trip again one day. This year I went with what looked most fun but not as much travelling as some of them.

Hope that helps.

Caroline