julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Anyone done the Australian tour as looks amazing, will see how i get on in sept on my 1st jy holiday. Just after feedback and advice

really. Julie.H.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
JULIE

I WAS BOOKED ON JY OZ A FEW YEARS AGO BUT IT WAS CANCELLED AND I COULD DNOT MAKE THE DATE THE OFFERED SO I DID A VERY SIMILAR TOUR WITH A FRIEND.

I must say I just loved Oz the people and the sights, I wanted to go to Ayres Rock which for me was amazing, we did a helicopter ride over the Olgas and Ayres Rock stunning...my friends climed the Sydney Bridge which was her dream.. so I would say GO FOR IT... I did do Hong Kong - New Zealand this January which again was amazing..

Cindy

julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

JULIE

I WAS BOOKED ON JY OZ A FEW YEARS AGO BUT IT WAS CANCELLED AND I COULD DNOT MAKE THE DATE THE OFFERED SO I DID A VERY SIMILAR TOUR WITH A FRIEND.

I must say I just loved Oz the people and the sights, I wanted to go to Ayres Rock which for me was amazing, we did a helicopter ride over the Olgas and Ayres Rock stunning...my friends climed the Sydney Bridge which was her dream.. so I would say GO FOR IT... I did do Hong Kong - New Zealand this January which again was amazing..

Cindy

Thanks Cindy, will seriously think about it. Julie.