greyperu
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi im graham from s.wales thinking of going to aussie in march next year is there any formal dress required in the evenings
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Graham

Welcome I hope you get to go to Oz it is a fantastic country I did NZ with JY in Jan 2012...I have been on 8 JY tours and have never worn formal wear. smart casual is the way to go, unless you have a very POSH dinner booked and normally it would say the dress code. otherwise smart casual.. have a great time.

Cindy

mark75
  • (Member)
(Member)
'greyperu' wrote:

hi im graham from s.wales thinking of going to aussie in march next year is there any formal dress required in the evenings

Hi graham my name mark I was out in Oz in 2011 with just you and I had a good time there I hope you go out in march and I hope you will have a goo time when you go?

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I was in Australia earlier this year, and cool is more important than formal! For evenings out I just wore smarter casual shirts.
greyperu
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks David for the info on dress in australia smart casual shirts sounds great to me could a also ask you what were the best optional excursions to go on they all sound really good but what is the gigantic wave rock bye graham of s.wales