ShellBelleJoy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Everyone!

I've been debating for a while now to do a Just You holiday and nearly there, just wanted to know if anyone had been on the highlights of Tuscany holiday? What did you think? I'm thinking of going end of September. I love Italy and have always wanted to go to Tuscany, especially Florence. I have looked at the details of the holiday but not sure about the hotel?

I also wanted to know what age range normally go on these holidays. I get on with most people but am hoping there will be people of a similar age. I'm 37.

Anyway, please get in touch and put my mind at rest 🙂

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I went on this tour last May it was scorching hot when I went. It is a very nice gentle tour with lots to see, and take photo's of.

Hotel OK. the Staff are very nice and helpfull, my room at the front was rather SMALL but then you don't spend that much time in your room, it is very close to the beech if you like that. at 37 you would be in the younger range of ages but don't worry every one mixes in fine. I would say go for it. it is a very nice tour.

Cindy

ShellBelleJoy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Hello

I went on this tour last May it was scorching hot when I went. It is a very nice gentle tour with lots to see, and take photo's of.

Hotel OK. the Staff are very nice and helpfull, my room at the front was rather SMALL but then you don't spend that much time in your room, it is very close to the beech if you like that. at 37 you would be in the younger range of ages but don't worry every one mixes in fine. I would say go for it. it is a very nice tour.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy. To be honest the hotel was putting me off a bit but your so right, I'll be out all the time so don't matter! I have looked at lots of other trips to Italy but they don't cater for single people so Just You would be perfect! I am a huge art lover and thought this tour would be perfect. Did you do all the tours?

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I went on all what was on offer apart from ELBA think that was the place you got there via boat, BOAT'S are not my thing unless I have to that was all that put me off that, those that went on the tour said it was good.

The hotel is near a village town, so that is nice to take a stroll along you can't get lost!! and have a coffee and cake or icecream and watch the world go by, and stock up on drinks and nibbles for the day's out as in the places you visit you get charged a lot more for drinks and nibbles.

\if you want to go to the UFITZE?? is that right the art gallery, there were many on my tour who did not manage to get to see this they were not happy..I think you have to pre book you can't (or time allowed wont work) just turn up. so just bare that in mind. I saw lots of art and architecture and have some great photo's ..thats what I liked about the scenery..

The evenings were mainley spent drinking on the hotel veranda, which was nice..many laughs were had.

Re hotel if the weather is HOT there is a sun terrace on the roof thats a good spot to chill, I am not a beach/sand lover.

I hope you give this tour a try..

Cindy

roz1812
(Member)
'ShellBelleJoy' wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I've been debating for a while now to do a Just You holiday and nearly there, just wanted to know if anyone had been on the highlights of Tuscany holiday? What did you think? I'm thinking of going end of September. I love Italy and have always wanted to go to Tuscany, especially Florence. I have looked at the details of the holiday but not sure about the hotel?

I also wanted to know what age range normally go on these holidays. I get on with most people but am hoping there will be people of a similar age. I'm 37.

Anyway, please get in touch and put my mind at rest :)

Hi

I did highlights of Tuscany last year and it was very good, lovely places to visit and a nice rep called Johnathan. As others have said the hotel rooms are a bit small but the owners are lovely and very helpful. Everyone is very friendly and age doesn't matter as long as you don't mind!

Roz