robert240866
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi everybody, my names rob im 45 and very very new to the thought of singles holidays. having been married for a long time. am very much looking forward to talking to like minded people and eventually meeting some of you on a nice holiday. cheers. rob:thumbup:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well Hello Rob

There are a couple of video links on the pages I am Cindy Nixon and I am in one of them might give you an idea of what is what.. The lovely Lesley is the other lady. I have been on 8 JY tours 5 Long Haul and 3 short haul, I went to Hong Kong and New Zealand tour this year great time.

If there is anything you need to know just ask away one of us should know the answer.. Happy Holidays..

Cindy

Yve
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rob

Welcome to the Community, you will find going on holiday with JY a very enjoyable experience, lots of friendly like minded people from all walks of life. I visited China in 2010 and Tuscany last year, this October I'm off to Peru and really looking forward to it. This is a great company to travel with, you are safe and very well looked after every step of the way.

Yve

pompeygirl
(Member)
'robert240866' wrote:

hi everybody, my names rob im 45 and very very new to the thought of singles holidays. having been married for a long time. am very much looking forward to talking to like minded people and eventually meeting some of you on a nice holiday. cheers. rob:thumbup:

Hi Rob

Hope you find a holiday that appeals - yes it's very scary at first. I dithered for days but have now booked my first holiday and I'm so glad I did because it's good to have something to look forward to and all my friends are so proud of me.

Good luck!

Ceri

robert240866
(Member) (Topic Starter)
well thank you for the lovely messages. im browsing the holidays as we speak. just got to make sure my employer john lewis, wants to be very kind and give me extra leave so i can get away lol.

rob x

RJE
  • (Member)
(Member)
its great to read these positive messages. Im 37 and looking to book my first holiday, been chewing over it for days lol. I no once ive done it there will be no looking back probably. Any advice anyone?
RJE
  • (Member)
(Member)
its great to read all these positive messages. Im 37 and looking to book my first holiday. ive been chewing over it for days!! I will probably never look back once ive got over the unknown. Any advice anyone?
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello RJE

I would say just go ahead and book the holiday. Pick a destination you always wanted to see and take the plunge. There is no need to worry. I have just come back from my third Just You holiday. Everything is taken care of and you will meet people of all ages. Everyone is in the same boat. You will have no regrets.

Regards

Jaya

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just book one for somewhere you really want to go, I did a few years back and have never looked back. Done 7 already and have 3 booked for this year. There is always a great crowd of people and it is easy to get along with most if not all of the group. At 45 I am usually one of the younger ones in teh group, but age is never a problem.
RJE
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well ive done, first holiday booked, thanks for your replys!!!
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
RJE

Good for you for booking ..where did you book for in the end?

Cindy